Mcginess's guide to Fast f2p cooking

happy123

AWESOME GUIDE!! 12/10. personally, as a member, i have no use whatsoever for this guide. but one day when im out of cash, and the member clock runs dry, ill need to cook on f2p and ill probably use this guide!! (maybe) [ok i doubt ill remember it but im being nice ok?]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide- I love cooking on RS. My favourite skill, and my highest skill on my main- lvl 43. I LOVE CAKE!

EDIT: Now lvl 46- thank Saradomin for salmon and trout! (Selling cooked trout, 30gp ea- come to world 106 and we'll talk)

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

Nice tip there,

but one can also stock up 1000's of raw items, and use the alkharid range - afterall its the closest range to bank (f2p). No need to carry a tinderbox (an extra space) etc...

going all around to the logs and lighting will take a lot of time. Also the rate of burning of food will decrease if u use range than a naked fire.

If u use alkharid range u'll need just one click to go to the range or bank.

I suggest using al kharid range for cooking large quantities of food...

Here's the pic:

alkckom8.png

Yeah its good to try both then see which is best -In this case your idea is probably the best, but if people like to hang around Lumby and you want some firelighting exp this guides best.

Thanks for the advice I might try it :mrgreen:

Nice guide there, but it was pretty self-explanitory. Most people knew there was a bank upstairs in lumbridge castle, and the logs were pretty easy to notice. NRG. (Not Really [a] Guide). Nice try, I think I'll rate 3.5/10.

PNEUMONULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

is the longest word that is not a chemical compound.

iconatorf3f513411add153ln9.gif

Cool guide. I didn't even know those logs were in the Lumby bank. It convenient that it is so close to a bank, but I don't like the part where you do it on a fire and burn more. Another disadvantage to this is that it tinderbox takes up an extra space. Oh! And we must not forget about the "super" range downstairs in the Lumbridge caste, it is supposed to burn less. Overall I give this guide a 8/10

Cool guide. I didn't even know those logs were in the Lumby bank. It convenient that it is so close to a bank, but I don't like the part where you do it on a fire and burn more. Another disadvantage to this is that it tinderbox takes up an extra space. Oh! And we must not forget about the "super" range downstairs in the Lumbridge caste, it is supposed to burn less. Overall I give this guide a 8/10

The range in the castle only burns less on non fish items or lower level fish. And it's the level that shows whether you burn or not.

I've gone from 65 to 79 using this guide! Lobs all the way, and only burned about 200. But now i'm burn free, and on to 99 still using this excellent guide. AOW pl0x?

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

How in the world can you get screenshots? I've been trying for about forever, and I still haven't gotton a screenshot! :-k

What operating system do u have?

Since windows is most common, there should be a button in the top right corner of your keyboard that says "Print Scr" and under it "Sys Rq".

Press that to take the pic. Afterwards just paste it into your favorite image manipulation program (Such as GIMP)

RSN:Dark_Arcane5 P.S. if anyone knows an easy way to get up hunter from level 1-25, or farming from 9-25, p.m. me

Mysteries of the Wise Old Man

runemrune,Dark%20Arcane5.gif

I like this guild and it has helped me gain some cooking level's but i would like to add for the lower levels that after you take your raw what ever out the bank try going downstair's where the cook is and use his range (His range is better than other range's) :D

P-1.jpg

Dance_for_u.png

couldn't you just use the range downstairs? It would be better for cooking

Well that totally depends on your cooking lvl and what your cooking.

If your 74+ Cooking and your cooking lobs then you dont need to use the range, but if your say 55 cooking the range would burn less.