buying sig, up too 500k!

Mentalx103

ok so i kinda switched it around...it's a retarius who has a guy netted, and he's stabbing the guy, and in the background there's a woman swooning and one guy getting passed down the aisles :) just have to color half of it and add a border now.
...Huh?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abstract_2.jpg

LIKE THIS ?????/ Ill sell one like this for 50 to 100k

..uhm? that is not anything near pixel! and it has got nothing to do with the movie gladiator

and it SUCS!

abstract_2.jpg

LIKE THIS ?????/ Ill sell one like this for 50 to 100k

..uhm? that is not anything near pixel! and it has got nothing to do with the movie gladiator

and it SUCS!

Post something you did thats better please moron.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

here's one

Art4.gif

the mage one I left on my bro's PC on washington DC lol

it's not cruel, he's kinda DUMB...he sees title is GOOD SIGMAKERS or sumthing, 500k, and he enters that? :roll:

ok first of all he said hes not using it for these boards , and second i might try , if u have msn please pm me it so i can talk to u in depth and get a better understanding of what type of things u want on ur sig, i believe i can make u the perfect one.

G_funkz... seriously... Everyone told you on your other thread, to stop taking random backgrounds, and just inserting csreenshots with text... It looks really bad, and I don't mean to be rude, but it's not worth 50k-100k... Try blending, and the sig is not even pixel...

I'm currently working on it, I'm not sure when I'll be done; hopefully soon. I've got the coloring left to complete.

While I'm at it, I'll present myself. This is my first post, I've never taken the time to register before, however, I now have. I'm a regular at RunescapeHelp and RuneSigs (currently down), nonetheless, I wanted to partake within a community even more active. I've been working with graphics for a long time, including web design. If you wish to see some of my old work, visit http://www.empire-of-carnage.com/Serivox. I'll soon update it with my best work.

My actual RS name is Serivox, and not Seriv0x. I first registered with Serivox but never got the confirmation e-mail, so, if a mod could change my name to Serivox, it would be greatly appreciated.

Finished it. Took me a really long time, hope you like it. As usual, sample comes off after payment. I'll also put your name in the place of mine after payment.

pixelsig_gladiator_sample.gif

try to be more original next time http://www.frictionlessinsight.com/PC_P ... iator2.jpg

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

It's based on the game, but it doesn't look like it nonetheless. I used that screenshot for the gladiator's positioning, but definitely changed his appearance. I really hope that doesn't matter, I needed an idea as to how to position the gladiator. I personally don't see how that could matter, it's just like using Runescape to base your graphics on. :?