Guide to the Wilderness Agility Course

wild_goat_14

First of all, id like to tell you that my name is Wild Goat 14, and I have a bunch of experience with the Wilderness Agility Course, and i got 54-64 agility with it.

Table Of Contents

Section 1: Table of Contents & Intro

Section 2: Getting There

Section 3: Training

Section 4: AH! A PKER!

Section 5: The End

Section 2:Getting There

Before we start getting all that xp, we need to get to the course, which can be almost as hard as the course itself.

Supplies:You will need an axe(anything with a slash attack), some high healing food, and possibly even a self-defence weapon.(axe for slashing web in wilderness, food for healing, and self-defence weapon for, well...self-defence) Note:you can also use any weapon with a slash attack for the web, but i just say axe because thats what i use.

Now that we have our supplies, its time to get to the training area. We will start at north-west Ardounge bank. Once we have our supplies, we will leave the bank for the Wilderness! As i have said before, getting to the course is tricky. Be sure to have 100% run energy and full hp and full prayer when you leave...incase of pkers.

OK, we are finally out of the bank and headed for the lever to the deserted keep.(BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR AXE!) You will start by walking across the log just west of the bank. Then, simply go southwest to the lever(shown on map below).

guidepic2tt4.png

After you pull the lever, you will be teleported to level 52 wilderness( a.k.a. Deserted Keep.) You will then need to travel north and weild your axe and slash the webs at the northen edge of the Keep. After you do this go west until you see the Mage Arena. When you see this, head SOUTH because if you use the MB route, chances are you will get pked. After going south you will reach a fence, when you reach this fence go WEST.(Going east will result in being owned by some big red dogs(A.k.a. Hellhounds))

Keep going west until you hit the Agility Area's entrance. After you enter, you might fall off the ledge. If this happens, just go and try to enter again.

Here is a map of the wilderness route.

guidepic1gk7.png

Section 3: Training

Finally you've made it here alive and its time to train. The 1st thing you need to do, is get inside the actual course. When you enter, you will automaticly start walking up the ridge to the course. Sometimes you will fall off, and have to try again. But if you succeed, you will officially be in the course and get a free 15 xp from that obsticale.

The track goes counter-clockwise, so the first obsticle you will reach will be a pipe that you must crawl through. This obstacle is unfailable, gives 12.5 xp each time, and can only be used by 1 person at a time.

The next obstacle will be a rope swing. This obstacle is failable, and when you do fail you fall into a dungeon below and get hit damage. To get back to the course just go north and climb up the ladder.(Hint:If you fail this obstacle, i advise you go back around and try it again, because if you just skip it, you will not get the lap bonus at the end.

After that, you will be jumping across stepping stones over a pool of lava. This is also a failable obstacle and when you fail you will be placed near the start of the obstacle and be hit decently high damage.Again, redo this obstacle so you can get the lap bonus.

The last failable obstacle is the log. Just go across and if you fail you will be dropped into the dungeon below and have to go north to the ladder and you will be at the beginning of the stepping stones.You will also be hit damage. Note: this obstacle can only be used by 1 person at a time.

Now to the rocks. You get 0 xp for these, unfailable, usable by more than one person at once, and its the end of the lap. If you have done all the obstacles successfully this lap, you will recive a whopping 484 xp lap bonus here. After this obstacle, go to the pipe, and repeat.

Here is a map of the course.

guidepic3eu1.png

Section 4:AH! A PKER!

Yes, thats right, people will pk you while you are training. If you are low leveled, other people training agility might kill you for your food. If you see a pker, do not attack him/her, as they might not be a pker. If they attack you, I have made a few spots to get away to log off, and as a side note, keep private chat on friends so they cant follow you from world to world. Well, back on topic, here are the log off spots....

guidepic4oc7.png

When you are attacked, forget doing every obstacle, and just try to get out alive. Do which ever of the 3 is closest.

(1)The log: Since the log can only be used by one person, a good idea is to have the pker chasing you to the log, then cross the log and log out, or if you fail stay in the dungeon until yu can log out.

(2)The pipe: The pipe can only be used one at a time and cannot be failed.

So you need to go down the pipe, and try to log OR go down the pipe, and run as far as you can away then log.

(3)The dungeon: If this is you closest option,use it. Go down the ladder and try to find a place where you dont get attacked. Once you do, log out.

Section 5: The End

Well, thats about it. I've tried to be as detailed as I can, and thats just about everything i can think of about this place, so hope i help some people and lastly....

HAPPY AGILITYING!

Also, special thanks to tipit's agility guide for the agility course map.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

You can use a DDS to both defend yourself and slash the web.

Oh thanks, i wasnt sure becuase i cant weild a dds. thanks bunches!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

You could say to have full prayer as that can help with avoiding pkers.

Thanks....man....i feel like i missed a lot :cry: :wall:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

What about a plain old knife?

Whenever I go, I take a knife, an antipoison, and the rest cakes.

Plus i'm wearing boots of lightness the entire time...

Try to include that stuff in there too.

t3hshabster.png

What about a plain old knife?

Whenever I go, I take a knife, an antipoison, and the rest cakes.

Plus i'm wearing boots of lightness the entire time...

Try to include that stuff in there too.

again, not the feedback i was hoping to see :( :( :( :( :( ... I must have done an awful job to have my first 2 or 3 replys be corrections....

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well written guide dude. I've never been to Wilderness Agility Course but this does seem like it would help a lot in avoiding pkers.

Also, I am very sorry for this, but I do have another correction, and its an important one. I seem to recall, correct me if I'm wrong, that the path you've drawn around the Mage Arena crosses through an area with several Hellhounds in it. Might be important if I'm right.

Nice guide anyways :thumbsup:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Well written guide dude. I've never been to Wilderness Agility Course but this does seem like it would help a lot in avoiding pkers.

Also, I am very sorry for this, but I do have another correction, and its an important one. I seem to recall, correct me if I'm wrong, that the path you've drawn around the Mage Arena crosses through an area with several Hellhounds in it. Might be important if I'm right.

Nice guide anyways :thumbsup:

Thanks, but you correction is inaccurate. There are hellhouds to the EAST of the deserted keep, and our path goes to the west.

Again, thanks for the nice comment and i hope by the 56 views ive had that i have helped someone.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

My bad I suppose, because I've done many lvl 3 Treasure Trials around the area where you mentioned, and I remembered Hellhounds, just not where they were :-w

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Great job but really, you shouldn't worry. You did a splendid job making the guide! In fact, you should be happy you're recieving corrections :) . At least you know that people care enough to correct you and that people are actually looking at it ::' .

Looking forward to your next if there are going to be any. In the meantime, this was a first great attempt in my opinion :P . Niceness \' .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Great job but really, you shouldn't worry. You did a splendid job making the guide! In fact, you should be happy you're recieving corrections :) . At least you know that people care enough to correct you and that people are actually looking at it ::' .

Looking forward to your next if there are going to be any. In the meantime, this was a first great attempt in my opinion :P . Niceness \' .

If ya look at it that way, i guess ur right. Thanks! And about another guide, im not sure, but if i think of another good guide topic, i just might make one :thumbsup:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Nice little guide to the area.

I do like the inclusion of places to head to to try and get away from PKers. :lol:

I presume the axe you take is a low one like bronze that you do not mind losing?

If you are taking a self defence weapon, I would say just make sure you have one that has a slash attack giving yourself an extra space in your inventory.

Boots of lightness or any other means of keeping your weight down are good as the lower your weight the better your chanses of success on the obstacles.

Good place to '3 item', and carry food you do not mind losing - that way if you do get killed there is no great loss.

When others are there be carefull where you click so you do not attack them by accident and get skulled.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Nice little guide to the area.

I do like the inclusion of places to head to to try and get away from PKers. :lol:

I presume the axe you take is a low one like bronze that you do not mind losing?

If you are taking a self defence weapon, I would say just make sure you have one that has a slash attack giving yourself an extra space in your inventory.

Boots of lightness or any other means of keeping your weight down are good as the lower your weight the better your chanses of success on the obstacles.

Good place to '3 item', and carry food you do not mind losing - that way if you do get killed there is no great loss.

When others are there be carefull where you click so you do not attack them by accident and get skulled.

Thnaks! And yes, i use a steel axe....also, i loved making the anti-pker part. Thanks for all the replys!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Good job goat mifriend!

But some corrections...

Why high healing food? I usually just bring 5-10 salmons, keeps me going for hours.

You can use a normal knife that you use for fletching to cut the web(as someone already said..)

The log CAN be used by more than one person at a time.

But the rope swing can't(you never said it can, though <3)

And the occasional typos :P

But very good job anyhow! Nice agility :3>

(iai 4 digit post count!)

Uula.png