Rate NEW sig i made for Col.Avanor!

Nadril

Just came home from a bit of a drinking party, I'm still not quite sober (excuse my typos :wink: ). I must be seeing things...I was honored with a signature!!! :oops: :lol: 8) :shock: :shock:

I love the way the sky blends to the planetary theme! The surface is perhaps a little too bumpy and the comets a bit...a bit something. Love the color scheme. Oh, and I usually type my name with a space in between (Col. Avanor). wow!. thanks a bundle!!!

I'll probably write another reply, "donate" you a lil something in rune and add the link to the shop/change my sig, as I wake up tomorrow with an agonising headache. :wink:

Cu tomorrow...

wow!

Just came home from a bit of a drinking party, I'm still not quite sober (excuse my typos :wink: ). I must be seeing things...I was honored with a signature!!! :oops: :lol: 8) :shock: :shock:

I love the way the sky blends to the planetary theme! The surface is perhaps a little too bumpy and the comets a bit...a bit something. Love the color scheme. Oh, and I usually type my name with a space in between (Col. Avanor). wow!. thanks a bundle!!!

I'll probably write another reply, "donate" you a lil something in rune and add the link to the shop/change my sig, as I wake up tomorrow with an agonising headache. :wink:

Cu tomorrow...

wow!

heh thanks :D And if your "donating" somthing in runescape i can probaly "donate" some better comets :D

And btw, i can try and fix up text too :P And its kind of bright like that because of the glow of the planet :)

Nice mountains, nice planet, and nice colors. However, I think the comets need some major work. They just look like moons with blur on them to me. The text is pretty plain, but, of course, you don't always want the text to be a focal point in a sig like that.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

yep, I'm back. The comets, well, hopefully we will see a new version. :wink: . I arranged an account to pay you. You may loot his possessions to the amount you deem fair. (he has only about 200k anyway, but it was a "free" sig).

Adding as I get the vers. 2 :wink: