The Good and Bad in Life

deloriagod

So, some people try to only see the good things in life while others try to onnly see the bad things in life. However there are a few who like to see them equally. Personally, I force out the bad and bring in the good. My parents, on the other hand, only seem to see the bad things in life. So while I'm trying to remember all the good things of my day, they drag me back into my depression by pointing out all the bad things that I would refuse to see on my own. So, what do you see in life? The good? The bad? Or some of both?

I see both. Society drags me into seeing more bad than good. But when I am having fun, or having some time to myself, I enjoy life. I have a problem of caring too much about what people think, and that usually is what brings me down.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I see both in a way, especially at school.

Good- I get to work on a fully restored '66 Corvair Corsa in my Auto Shop class, which has 5 of my best friends in the same class as me. The teacher lets us order pizza in class and listen to Ipods as long as we do good work on the cars.

Bad- I have a Chemistry test on 2 chapters coming up that involves full knowledge of bonds, intermolecular forces, and atom configuration and structure, along with drawing Lewis structures and valence electrons. Yes, I don't understand it either.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I try to only see and do good. Although its hard sometimes, i think its necessary.There is too much negative thinking and actions in the world these days. Society needs people who are willing to be the "angels" (Not in a religous aspect, but like we are the good people).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I try to concentrate on the good and put right the bad. :pray:

No, I mean it - not on a big scale, but I like put stuff right... BUT DON'T LET THE BAD STUFF GET TO YA! :wink:

But meh, yeah. If you can put it right, put it right.

But good stuff rules. Though I think of myself as more of a realist than an optimist...

Neutrality is better than pessimism or optimism, especially if you're too optimistic and ignore all the bad stuff, imagining you live in a happy world of rainbows, roses and magic silver beavers. The reality is going to eventually strike you hard. If you're too pessimistic, it could start altering your brain chemistry and you can become depressed. Being skeptic is not the same thing as constantly whining about everything and saying "it wont work anyways".

Take the world as it is. It has both good and bad sides, sometimes the bad outweighs the good especially in non-western countries, but it's always good not to idealise or demonise anything. The world itself is just a piece of land and water, how we percieve it is the result of humans. The world cannot have a negative or positive connotation, it just is, regardless of it giving life or taking them.

I like to think of Taoist the theory of Yin and Yang, there is both good and bad, sometimes the bad outwieghs the good and sometimes the good outweighs the bad.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I try to only see the good, but since there is more bad, imo, it's a bit hard..

Good: Music, Friends, etc

Bad: School. School is okay, but not all the work you have to do for it and the stress to get good grades.. Oh, and puberty

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.