new map areas for hunting?

Daviduhlich

you guys don't seem to realise that these spots require a quest, or a good level (50+) to enter these area's... but, each skill you must be able to start with low requirements... i don't see me doing underground pass at level 40... cause you need to do this quest to enter the elven lands...

just something to think about

I'm not psychic or anything. The places mentioned by myself and others probably will not be the only places where players can hunt. The developers will probably use creatures that are already there, and they can add a low lvl dungeon just about anywhere they want, so don't worry about that.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else agree with this find?

TZHAAR HUNTING AREA MOST LIKELY CONFIRMED!!!!!

From the new Tzhaar guide.

TzHaar-Xil (Level 133)

Even men of stone must eat, and the job of hunting their food falls to the TzHaar-Xil. They are excellent fighters, and beyond the talents of most adventurers. They are the darkest in colouring, which no doubt aids them in hunting their prey. The TzHaar enjoying preying on large mammals and rodents that, like the TzHaar, are strong enough to burrow through the hard volcanic rock.

TzHaar-Xil can be found throughout the city.

Large mammals and rodents that burrow through the hard volcanic rock!!! Could Tzhaar finally be opened? Or at least another part of it?

This sounds like it'll DEFFINIATLY be a new hunting area! :D

you guys don't seem to realise that these spots require a quest, or a good level (50+) to enter these area's... but, each skill you must be able to start with low requirements... i don't see me doing underground pass at level 40... cause you need to do this quest to enter the elven lands...

just something to think about

Don't listen to the person who said that MEP3 would introduce slayer. Not only has MEP3 not been announced, it would be extremely stupid for Jagex to release a skill that requires 60 range and around 70 agility just to start (a non combat skill at that)

Chances are, this will be where the high leveled hunter stuff is. Remember there's still the squirrels and raccoon north of falador (Watch, I bet you those three thieves above falador have something to do with the new hunter quest)

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Here is what I think the map will look like when Hunting is released:

newrsmapaj5.png

Note: I drew this in Paint and is not meant to be a work of art, just showing the new areas.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

I am actually Quite Eager to find out how this new skill will turn out and i wouldn't be surprised if Whips Drop dramatically in price if they come out with a new weapon as strong as the abby whip.

zomg can't wait till Hunter skill comes out! :ohnoes:

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

Does anyone else agree with this find?

TZHAAR HUNTING AREA MOST LIKELY CONFIRMED!!!!!

From the new Tzhaar guide.

TzHaar-Xil (Level 133)

Even men of stone must eat, and the job of hunting their food falls to the TzHaar-Xil. They are excellent fighters, and beyond the talents of most adventurers. They are the darkest in colouring, which no doubt aids them in hunting their prey. The TzHaar enjoying preying on large mammals and rodents that, like the TzHaar, are strong enough to burrow through the hard volcanic rock.

TzHaar-Xil can be found throughout the city.

Large mammals and rodents that burrow through the hard volcanic rock!!! Could Tzhaar finally be opened? Or at least another part of it?

This sounds like it'll DEFFINIATLY be a new hunting area! :D

I do. I stopped by the Tzarr area to check it out. Talked to one of the guardians about the Xils, and he said they hunt for their food.

But I don't think it will be in the fenced off area. I saw kets and majs there, but no Xils. If it was a hunting area to be, I'd think it would be crawling with the hunters, not warriors and sages.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go