new map areas for hunting?

Daviduhlich

If you talk the the Tzhaar guards (the ones with shields), they tell you that part of the tzhaar city is closed off to humans until they learn more about us. That obviously means that Jagex is going to put something else down there, could be several hunting creatures.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure MEP 3 will start out Hunter, like Druidic Ritual, but maybe include it.
I think you're right about that. Actually im sure you are, because jagex alreday named the quests they're releasing this month, and mep3 isnt one of them. "Here be Penguins" Isle is possible too, i never even thought of that.

good post , maybe there are some in dungeons too :)
I would assume there will be a few new dungeons somewhere. But it's hard to make a guess where those would be, because jagex can put one just about anywhere they want.

Will be interesting to see if these new Hunting areas will require agility levels to enter?
I've been mostly training agility this month, so i wouldnt mind if it did :pray:

If you talk the the Tzhaar guards (the ones with shields), they tell you that part of the tzhaar city is closed off to humans until they learn more about us. That obviously means that Jagex is going to put something else down there, could be several hunting creatures.
Of course. I completely forgot they were going to expand that #-o

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

Will be interesting to see if these new Hunting areas will require agility levels to enter?

You can imagine how busy they're going to be when the skill is released, so i wouldn't be surprised if Jagex introduce something to control the volume of people in certain areas?

Good thing I just trained Agility from 63 to 71 a few days ago!

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Im not going to lvl hunting alot, unless you can hunt with a bow and arrow. then thats what im doin!!!

Thats what me and my friend did (K_[bleep]e1), We made our own little thing called "Hunting" and then sent in requests during the summer. It wasnt really "Hunting" but we enjoyed it :) But do you think the requests we sent in had something to do with it?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

There's another city expansion -- the Dorgesshun city (under Lumbridge). Obviously it would require the 3rd part in that series, but it's another potential area to add hunting creatures.

I'm just really excited for the skill!

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

new monster for hunting

huntingcreature.jpg

that was for the last gnome quest... eye of gloumpy or something like that

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

4. Trollweiss Mountain Area

There's a nice little square cut out here, which would be a good spot for an icy plain or something. This would also enable Jagex to add mammoths and other such creatures that they promised us a while back.

Maybe some of you remember the hint or tip from log in window asying "Never Judge a Penguin" maybe penguin will be 99 hunting or they are tricky to capture or something.

honduras.gif

TZHAAR HUNTING AREA MOST LIKELY CONFIRMED!!!!!

From the new Tzhaar guide.

TzHaar-Xil (Level 133)

Even men of stone must eat, and the job of hunting their food falls to the TzHaar-Xil. They are excellent fighters, and beyond the talents of most adventurers. They are the darkest in colouring, which no doubt aids them in hunting their prey. The TzHaar enjoying preying on large mammals and rodents that, like the TzHaar, are strong enough to burrow through the hard volcanic rock.

TzHaar-Xil can be found throughout the city.

Large mammals and rodents that burrow through the hard volcanic rock!!! Could Tzhaar finally be opened? Or at least another part of it?

This sounds like it'll DEFFINIATLY be a new hunting area! :D

(Add this to the first post!)

What can you hunt in a city?

~Saruman44

chavs! you have no idea how much i would give for a chav netting gun o similar, they would have to be high level of course, they could throw argos jewellry at ye!

on topic - hunting is starting to excite now, its getting close and i really do like new areas (anyone remember the "no more dragons" article?) and hopefully lots will be unlocked

you guys don't seem to realise that these spots require a quest, or a good level (50+) to enter these area's... but, each skill you must be able to start with low requirements... i don't see me doing underground pass at level 40... cause you need to do this quest to enter the elven lands...

just something to think about

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)