buying pixel sig..EDIT 650k

XxTearGodxX

well i guess me n' kenny will pull out and auction the smaller one off unless your using it for another forum or are willing to pay more because you did not specify that in the beggining, which means it = your own fault.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess me n' kenny will pull out and auction the smaller one off unless your using it for another forum or are willing to pay more because you did not specify that in the beggining, which means it = your own fault.
thats fine by me, I didnt like the sig you guys made to begin with its not what I'm looking for, anyways ppl I made a mistake on my first post forgot to mention size so yeah size is 400 x 150 thanks.
xxteargodxx.png

o i just made a fletcher sig for fun before reading ur post well its not like u wanted it but it was to pratice my self so here

wutnow.png

misterxmansigmamsic5.png

Not a member of 'the'clan anymore :S But still proud that i was one!

Characters:

-Mam123 ~BanNed~

-Purr Pker ~Main character~

ok here it is a little bit fixed up

once again hope u like it better then the first

1madsig33.png

if u want i could add addy arrows

Guest Chatmasta

That's cool rhino. But I suggest you make the hanging dragon set the right size compared to the guy. Same thing with the bars. But other than that, awesome.

thanks , yes it does look off :? , i will fix that but bars i think are ok..?, anyways thanks for remarks , im gonna see wat teargod has to say so i can fix it more all at once. :)
sorry, yours looks good & all but I'm looking for better quality..
xxteargodxx.png

fletchsample.png

want anything changed?

ax will be back in like 3 hours so he can fix anything i * up

the sig needs to be bigger at least 300 x 150 or 400 x 150 (i prefer 400 x 150) & the character looks bad, i would prefer the green man picture on the wall removed..however everything else looks good
xxteargodxx.png