Green Dragons Problem

ranging_beast

Now, I wanted to do something new for money. Sick of runecrafting, after almost 3 mill~ death to barrow, had to take a break. Now, it is green dragon slaying. As the saying goes, no pain no gain. I will be using the canoe spot( no I will not be using world 99 for this, as I had been for runecrafting). Im wondering, is it worth buying 1000 raw lobster at around 260each, cook them, then use for killing greens?

My stats can be viewed on high-score clickable in the left.

Another thing, is it worth risking a glory so I can use rune leg instead of black chap? If I die, Ill keep Whip/Scimitar, Berserker, and glory, if i used chap. Should I risk 60k for extra defense, or is chap good enough defense.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I personally use about 8 lobbies each trip and I am a lower level than you. Also, you can get 1k lobbies for about 200k, that are already cooked. If you're trying to get cookign exp, then you can still get for less than 260k. You may have to buy in-game and not on forums, however.

Your biggest worry shouldn't be buying lobbies for the kill. What you should worry about is how many lobbies you're willing to lose once you're pk'd, especially if you're in north of varrock wildy.

Take enuff lobbies to kill a few drags maybe 10 no more than 15 or 20.

If you're really doing this for money then try to wear the cheapest armor possible. so you're not attractive to pk'ers. You can always go back and forth - tele back and forth if you stay on the lvl 20 wildy border. Pk'ers like to hang around a while to see how many d'hides you've collected so far, so without a buddy to back you up, keep your visits short if other players are around. They'll say "hi" but what they really mean is "hi I'm gonna get ur d'hides".

Like in real life, never go same time everyday, never take same route everytime, never go to same world regulary.

Lastly, if you see a mage hovering around around your lvl, just tele out with the d hides you have, especially if they hover & have anti dragonbreath shield.

Happy RS-ing!