~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo. I got my first post back. <3:

Nice :mrgreen: The blog wouldn't be as hawt if the biggest nub on Tip.it didn't have the first post <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Nice :mrgreen: The blog wouldn't be as hawt if the biggest nub on Tip.it didn't have the first post <3:

Yep. My blog would be hawt if you did have first post on my blog. :P

Whoa. I have 4,429 posts. :shock:

omfg 4.4k posts in one day!

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

omfg 4.4k posts in one day!

Z0mg you hax :shock:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Great day today :D Got my 70 Prayer, then fished 1600 Monkfish to raise my xp in a day record to 200k! \:D/ Now I'm tired, and am going to become better acquainted with my pillow, so goodnite ::'

A new poster on Oreos blog ftw!!

You have so many pages its unbelieveable..

The best of luck with the fishing and i hope you succeed.

Awesome blog you have and id be honoured if you could post on mine :D

Keep up the great work and id realy appreciate it if you could add me in game

Thanks,, Zeddude..

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Just got home, won't be on for another few hours though, but I'll still get 87 Fishing and a crud load more xp tonight :thumbsup:

Not much xp today, I was only able to get on in the morning and then in the evening, but I still managed to grab level 87 \' Tomorrow I'm gonna do Legends and finally wield that Dragon Square shield. I'll also hit 4M total Fishing xp tomorrow, and then a lot more 8-)

87fishbs6.png

Well, this morning I fished 200 Monkfish first, then went off and began Legends Quest. I swear that Quest is a pain, but now its all over and I can wield my Dragon Square Shield (very hawt btw) \' I'll be on later for some more Fishin' ::'

Legends.jpg