The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do it over Christmas!!! (hopefully)

I know what to do, first time I did I whacked out on...

360 180 90 45 45

So close. 2nd last 90 aswell <.< That was when I didn't know ANY of the safespots, only the Italy and I took prayer potion and only 2 sara brews.

I might get 70 prayer first, because I am ranging blue drags to get them. That'll get me 80 range (I think). And I'll have 70 prayer so it should be a doddle then.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Dear muggi,

I have 1 question, i can't remember where but i heard that Jad makes a sound before attacking, one for ranged and another for magic, i was wondering if this is true, if so, could you describe it or if you have it recorded, ty.

Yours faithfully,

Miguelitoux.

muggi ur guide owns but i got koed 48-42 vs 360s i forgot to turn prayer on :-k should i keep it on always or just turn it on before the next one spawns? :-s

Dont Underestimate The Power of Ranging and Low Levels

jz12326.png

ranger4life995utzw9.gif

Dear muggi,

I have 1 question, i can't remember where but i heard that Jad makes a sound before attacking, one for ranged and another for magic, i was wondering if this is true, if so, could you describe it or if you have it recorded, ty.

Yours faithfully,

Miguelitoux.

Magic sounds like Retribution; range makes no sound. I've seen it mentioned quite a few times; it might be in either of Muggi's guides (I think it's in the w/o defense one)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Veracs Helm > Proselyte Helm >Initiate Helm > Archer Helm > Robin Hood Hat

Trimmed 99 Cape > God Cloak > 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Karils Leathertop > Black Dragonhide Body > Monk Robe Top

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs/Skirt > Monk Robe Bottom

Gloves (Barrows) > Black Vambraces

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil

I just have to bump this up.. I'm really thinking about getting everything, but I'm just afraid I'll die, waste 1.8m on 2 c bows I probably won't use again unless I try for Fire Cape again.. :anxious:

With 70 Ranged, 73 Defense, 53 Prayer... I'm going to hell. :wall:

Goog guide, I'll try eventually. Ever made a guide with Guthans? <3:

Great guide, I tried it today (74 range, 70 def, 74 hp and 58 prayer). All went really well. I ended up getting killed by the lvl 108 healers :( I ran out of food. I had token 7 sara brews. I did had 3 super restores left. So I'm going to try it soon again with 8 sara brews with me and 1 super restore less.

PS. This wasn't with the best setup. I used proselyte helm and legs, black d'hide body and vambraces, glory amy, ranger boots and archer ring and 2 crystal bows.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Great guide! I'm gonna go after Jad once I get my hands on some cash and better equipment :oops: . I was just wondering what should I substitute the open inventory space for if I'm using Karils Crossbow?

A super restore or a sara brew, depending on which pot you need more

77yLQy8.png

Using this strategy and inventory, I made it to Jad my first try.

I have no idea how far I got him but I missed a prayer switch and didn't die so I took a sip of sara brew, turns out Jad likes to mix things up and I missed another prayer switch and dead =(

Sunryse.png

Hmm when i get 70 ranged can i use ONE crystal bow and use a d halley on 180s after the rest is dead?

On the equiptment screen you obviously cant wear a fire cape.

please PM me with answers

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....