My First PHOTOSHOP

G_funkz

sry the media board is being so harsh on u for a new comer , but here are some things to consider , like skull said none of those dumb textures cause thats not a pixel , pixeling is one by one. Btw dont sell ur sigs for 50 100k typa things so early , thats what enfuriates us pplz.

sry the media board is being so harsh on u for a new comer , but here are some things to consider , like skull said none of those dumb textures cause thats not a pixel , pixeling is one by one. Btw dont sell ur sigs for 50 100k typa things so early , thats what enfuriates us pplz.

And he said it was pixel where? :roll: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

And he said it was pixel where? :roll: .

well its obviously not abstract,brushed , grunge , or and moste certainly not landscape , closest relation is pixel, and it looks to me that this is a pixel attempt? dont you think?

signature_1.gif

No.

And I don't think it's nice to pressure someone about their "pixel skills" when they aren't even attempting a pixel signature. It's a photoshop signature as the title clearly states.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

yes , if u know these boards gravity , and u actually know all the people around here , ud know what type of things there trying to do :wink:

:roll: Read my post count ASAP.