Bo Schembechler dies at age 77

Buckeyemange

I am a Buckeye fan, and have been for the 13 years of my life. But to lose someone like Bo is a loss for all of college football.

He is one of the greatest coaches ever, and, as much as it pains me to say it, beat Woody Hayes 5-4-1 in the 10 year war. He was, and will remain, a ledgend among all college football fans.

But my question is about the effect on the big game saturday. Will the Maize and blue rally and win one for Bo, or will it sadden the Michigan?

I REALLY hope it isn't the first one.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

I saw it on ESPN today, pretty sad :cry: . I don't think it'll really effect the game though, the current Michigan roster were never under him, but i'm sure he was a close friend to some of them. They'll have a moment of silence, but it wont turn into "Win one for Bo".

PS: Ive been waiting for this game all season :D

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I know it's in Ohio, but the point is there still might be a moment of quiet for him, he and woody built this rivalry.

Well, actually, it was the battle over toledo that spawned this anger. I live in toledo, so it's like 50/50 with fans here. All the better when Ohio State wins!

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

The fans better be polite -.-

Why wouldn't they? I know the rivalry between OSU and Michigan is a bitter game, but Bo Schembechler was a huge part of the history of the rivalry. OSU fans know that and have respect for the guy and I think you will see that during the game.

As far as the game goes, I don't think the loss will have much of an effect on Michigan.

GO BUCKS!

finalsig11dz.gif