HELP!!! I have a Yellow flag!!!!

GruntOfAction

On my account where you click "Appeal an offense/ban" I have a yellow flag!!! I admit I have done some bad stuff but how do I make it go away?

Does it "cool down" after a few months of no reports coming in or what???

Plz help I don't want my (almost level 80) to be banned!

Fishtailing looks like a caffenated squirrel in the middle of a seizure.

There could also be fresh people off member worlds?

On my account where you click "Appeal an offense/ban" I have a yellow flag!!! I admit I have done some bad stuff but how do I make it go away?

Does it "cool down" after a few months of no reports coming in or what???

Plz help I don't want my (almost level 80) to be banned!

If you don't want it to be banned, then you should have not done that bad stuff that you said you did.

I think that the yellow flag stays on permanently until you get reported again, then it's bye bye to you. So be good, or santa will leave you some charcoal for xmas.

aglipoy.png

First of all you don't know the "bad Stuff" I did. The offenses on me were some stupid bs because this guy didn't want me training where he was and reported me for bug abuse like 9 times just because I have a right to stay and play the game.

Second of all: Santa Claus (The one who "leaves all teh gifts 4 kids") Isn't real. Its your parents. lol.

First of all you don't know the "bad Stuff" I did. The offenses on me were some stupid bs because this guy didn't want me training where he was and reported me for bug abuse like 9 times just because I have a right to stay and play the game.

Second of all: Santa Claus (The one who "leaves all teh gifts 4 kids") Isn't real. Its your parents. lol.

Yes he is real!!! okay, he isn't, but don't ruin the fun for the younger users here...

I have a red flag for things I have never gotten a pm for, but I'm not especially concerned, I wouldn't break the rules.

If you are worried... Then you aren't playing in a fair and honest way.

Uula.png

Well......All of my things i was reported for was because.......Noobs were bugging me and I guess my fingers slipped and kinda cussed em all out #-o

lol

Im learning a cool thing I never thought of before: Turning Public Chat to Friends lol.

And Uular I guess your right:He must exisist because how else would they come up with it?? :XD:

Kinda like how dragons came up. No one knows where it started but they must have exisisted!!! lol

wait when i checked the little guy in rmor is holding a yellow flag is that what he means? or is it always like that?

When u have no offenses he holds a green one

When u have a few he holds a yellow one

When u have a red one Im not sure and i hope i dont find out the hard way. lol

you check it on the appeal\offance a ban link on the main page.

ontopic:no it dont go away and i got a yellow flag to but if it gets to red say by by to your account :wall:

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Well now on the thing where it would say "You have been muted for 1 more day" it now says "2.1 out of 10 marks on account" :ohnoes:

Im keeping public chat to friends PERMINANTLY!!!

Im not risking my account...I just got him to level 80 in combat!!!

EDIT: Now it says when I try to view evidence on my own account it says "You are not authorized to view this". ?!?!?!?! O great now if i get reported in future I won't be aloud to view evidence and end up being banned!!!!

Well seems like jagex knows how to get rid of its players!!! :XD:

Just a word of caution. When training you might be reported for macroing because other people might try talking to you and you won't reply to them. If seen a lot of instances when fishing/mining/woodcutting where a player doesnt talk and people who want so badly to become mods report the player for macroing.

aglipoy.png

Just a word of caution. When training you might be reported for macroing because other people might try talking to you and you won't reply to them. If seen a lot of instances when fishing/mining/woodcutting where a player doesnt talk and people who want so badly to become mods report the player for macroing.

A person not talking isn't a good reason to report someone.

Uula.png

I don't know how long you've been playing RS but there are a lot of wanna-be-mods who like to report people for macroing even though they have no proof other than the person not talking. So they assume the person is macroing. I don't do it but I've seen it happen many times.

aglipoy.png

I don't know how long you've been playing RS but there are a lot of wanna-be-mods who like to report people for macroing even though they have no proof other than the person not talking. So they assume the person is macroing. I don't do it but I've seen it happen many times.

you level 124 i would say you have almost seen evey thang in rs but there are a lot of wanna-be-mods out there. and he happens a lot like when i'm reading some thang on TIF and some on talks to me and i dont see it :ohnoes: but it hasent happend yet...

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

I would gladly show a picture of my black marks, but that between Jagex and me. No it doesnt go away if it says DENIED. If they accept your repeal I think it should cool down to a good green unless you have more than 1. Pretty sure.

Offtopic: Yep so many future pmods... Good thing you can report "misuse of customer support! Only good if they say out loud that they reported you.

Surely you would just appeal the offence saying that you had public chat on friends only, would you not? Hopefully you would get off with that, but i've never had that happen to me

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

Surely you would just appeal the offence saying that you had public chat on friends only, would you not? Hopefully you would get off with that, but i've never had that happen to me

They'll give you that crappy automated response, your appeal has been denied because we know you were in control of your account at the time.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I know, people report you, but for no reason. Jagex has much better ways to detect macroing than just "not responding to public chat"

Uula.png

even if u got a yellow flag it dosent matter as long as u didnt get a black mark. i got a yellow flag for saying free ticket pl0x at the agility arena. Way to go Jagex :roll: . Dont worry about it as long as u dont have a junk load of blackmarks.

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

help!!!!!!! i have a red flag!!!!!

i really do... my "friend" hacked my account and did serious offences and im permanetly muted and banned from forums... if your yellow flagged no big deal.. orange watch out... red get your act together quickly

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I have four offenses and I think my flag is still green, I never looked at it :P

I can't check right now because it's not working though.

Also, there's an orange flag?

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.