look st what ur friends r doing look inside!

The_Gabe

can you type in english please? other than the grammer problems in this post, i think this would be a very good idea, it could help jagex moderators ban scammers, and hackers and such. but what if a friend has their private chat off?

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

can you type in english please? other than the grammer problems in this post...
This, from a person who has difficulty spelling "grammar", and fails to utilize capitalization?

Holier than thou, you are! *rocks out*

View through a friend's eyes? Meh...it could be made to work, but for the few situations where requests via private message aren't effective, your friend could just as easily make a little vid of himself, and upload it to youtube or something. That'd result in a lot less lag, and a lot less headache for certain well-known individuals. Not to mention people on my friends-list. :-w

The biggest problem I see with this is server strain, which as others have pointed out, would mean huge lag for everyone.

Have a way to block viewing requests (simlar to the current public/private/trade filters), and this might actually be useful. I can't count the number of times I couldn't find friends through PM because they didn't know where they were (I'm not kidding, one guy was on White Wolf Mountain - fighting white wolves - and thought he was on Ice Mountain; I was halfway from Falador to the Black Knight fortress when he said he was fighting the wolves.)

So there is a use for it, but the biggest problem I see is lag from server strain.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Honestly, I had to read what you wrote three times before I could understand it. Spell right and top using "u" and "r" and "ur". Secondly, no I don't like the idea

i hate you

Gabe, you shouldnt hate somebody for not liking your idea. I personally think this is an alright idea, I can sort of see Jagex adding this idea to the game.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?