F2P Quests

flamable20

OK

I'm in the process of finishing up my F2P quests (i wanna wear d hide 8-) )and i don't really know which to do anymore. I've finished...sheep shearers, cooks assistant, vampire slayer, earnest the chiken and the restless ghost.

I'm lvl 42.

35 str

37atk

32 def

35 or so hitpoints

Also, which of the quests might i not really be able to do, looking at my low level and what level do you recommend i should be to do it. Thanks!

~Flamable 20 8-)

atm, you should be able to easily finish all the f2p quests as long as you do them as they're supposed to be done with the exception of dragon slayer (maybe). For d-slayer, you might need a little higher atk and str and you should be able to do it with an inventory of lobs

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

The only one besides dragon slay you might not finish is vampire slayer. all the other ones should be easy for you. You only need to raise combat a little for dragon slayer and you should be fine.

BS. I did Vamp Slayer with 10 pieces of fish with like 20 str and like 10 attack. Lol

Something like that..

raise att and str to somewhere around 40 and you should be fine for d slayer otherwise your good for the rest

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

flamable20, you'll need to level up a lot to finally complete all quests. I recommend you get to CB LVL 60 with a balance of atk, def, and str, and that you use any and all rune armor and weaponry open to you prior to completing Dragon Slayer. Also have a Power Ammy and Str Pots available. Also, when you begin Dragon Slayer, make sure you get the Anti-Dragon Shield from the Duke Of Lumbridge. You'll still need it. Also, take a total of 20 lobsters or swordfish with you. You'll need most of it to keep you alive and get you through the island and the volcano and out to Karamja Dock for the return to the mainland. And BTW, don't do the final quest (Dragon Slayer) without at least 31 mage. You will need telegrab, teleport varrock, and mage attacks to complete the quest with little cost to you, unless you REALLY have 10k gp to spare beyond base costs.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Vampire ASAP - with Garlic, food and of course the stake and hammer, the count is not that tough, and gives an atk boost thamay make the jump to rune weapon.

Should be quite possible to kill with an addy weapon, even a mithril one, also with level 20 range and iron arrows from a willow bow. Main annoyance is he heals more often as health falls, if ranging, MUST go to rapid or you'll never get the final hit.

Then maybe 40/40/34 (or better strength) if you want to make a "rune pure" with no surplus attack or defence stats - otherwise can get 40 defence for rune with chain or rune with addy plate, but will end up with > 40 defence.

My level 14 now has champions guild access (only left out Arrav, Black knights and Restless ghost).

Vampire ASAP - with Garlic, food and of course the stake and hammer, the count is not that tough, and gives an atk boost thamay make the jump to rune weapon.

Should be quite possible to kill with an addy weapon, even a mithril one, also with level 20 range and iron arrows from a willow bow. Main annoyance is he heals more often as health falls, if ranging, MUST go to rapid or you'll never get the final hit.

Then maybe 40/40/34 (or better strength) if you want to make a "rune pure" with no surplus attack or defence stats - otherwise can get 40 defence for rune with chain or rune with addy plate, but will end up with > 40 defence.

My level 14 now has champions guild access (only left out Arrav, Black knights and Restless ghost).

K thx but um. I already did vampire slayer lol. it says it in my opening post. and thx alot devnull, that was rly helpful.

K thx but um. I already did vampire slayer lol. it says it in my opening post. and thx alot devnull, that was rly helpful.

Got sidetracked there by Fadfdfd mentioning it...

Ok, if you can afford a rune weapon, then train attack exclusivley until you can use a rune weapon, then catch up and pass 40 with the strength.

The only quest that would be a challenge is dragon slayer, a couple of the others need some sharp escape & eating (eg. Black Knights), but no more challenging than getting a level 3 to the end of the stronghold. The only other combat quest is Demon slayer, which will be dead easy now, as the level 20's won't be attacking.

Knight's sword is a quest that goes two ways - low levels and low defence pures need a bit of luck in evading the Ice warriors, while higher levels with defence can at least stand up to them... can't think of any other F2P quests where any serious opposition is met, other than the odd encounter with a Jail guard for Prince Ali.

flamable20, you'll need to level up a lot to finally complete all quests. I recommend you get to CB LVL 60 with a balance of atk, def, and str, and that you use any and all rune armor and weaponry open to you prior to completing Dragon Slayer. Also have a Power Ammy and Str Pots available. Also, when you begin Dragon Slayer, make sure you get the Anti-Dragon Shield from the Duke Of Lumbridge. You'll still need it. Also, take a total of 20 lobsters or swordfish with you. You'll need most of it to keep you alive and get you through the island and the volcano and out to Karamja Dock for the return to the mainland. And BTW, don't do the final quest (Dragon Slayer) without at least 31 mage. You will need telegrab, teleport varrock, and mage attacks to complete the quest with little cost to you, unless you REALLY have 10k gp to spare beyond base costs.

~Mr. Devnull

Most people can do at 50-55 I'd say. And yes keep the anti d-f shield. Then It does 4 or 5's on you (atleast it did to me at 52). And people, you forget about mind bombs (+2/3 to mage). My friend asked my for 10k for D slayer, and I said just use a mind bomb, as he was around 30 mage. And I used lobs, came out with a good deal of health and no lobs left (about 22 when I went in).

And you can buy laws cheap. 300gp possibly on forums and I have some I'd let you buy. If you are a member, do law running to get some is possible aswell. Bring other runes for a teleport, if member a teleport tablet or ectovial instead for teleporting out after the battle and in emergency.

You can actually do Dragon Slayer right now - just get 40 attack, and a rune scimitar/battleaxe. There are really only 3 quests in F2P that require combat of any sort - Vampire/Demon/Dragon Slayer.

If you want to go for Dragon Slayer, bring an inventory of lobsters and 1 strength potion. Anti-dragon shield is a must. After you beat it, run south and get on the boat back, or go north, climb up the rope, and home-teleport to Lumbridge.

I did Dragon Slayer, only eating 10 lobsters at 40/35/40 with full rune + chain. My friend did it with 40/35/30 with full addy and a rune battleaxe.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

The only one besides dragon slay you might not finish is vampire slayer. all the other ones should be easy for you. You only need to raise combat a little for dragon slayer and you should be fine.

I did vampire slayer at half his level with 27 cod. And garlic. Same thing with the Knights Sword (lvl 30ish, about 5 lobsters at most, maybe even none.)

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.