Best Way to Get 30,000 Air Runes 15,000 Mind Runes

englandman66

Title says it all.

Without Buying for 15gp ea or Crafting them all ok maybe ill craft like 5000 of each but still:roll:

~Englandman66

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

Well, I suppose if you were a member you could use the barrows to get the mind runes. But you look like a free player.. And if your not buying and only willing to craft so many, your options are truely limited.

1) You could wait at the rune respawn points.

2) Do work for people, and get them to pay you the runes instead of coins.

3) Beg for the runes? :anxious:

Hard to say, really.

Well, to be fair, you won't need to craft them 'all', in that as your runecrafting level gets better, you create multiple runes per essence. But without buying them or making them yourself, you're kinda out of luck.

You could try Air crafting on world 16, it'll be a whole lot faster than crafting them yourself, but cost a fair bit more.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Well for me the best way 2 get runes is to make em...and once you get multiple runes its a whole lot faster...but lving up rune craft is a lot harder then it sounds..im only lv 35 runecraft darn it :wall: :wall: :wall: ....or u could always buy from other players cheap like 10gp each for airs and 15 for minds(no doubt the fastest way)...tats bout all i could think off #-o ....oh and dont go off begging. :shame:

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

Ummmmm, isnt there like only 1 way to get them other than buying them? Whats that called..... Ummmmm.... Oh yeah, RUNECRAFTING.

Oh and btw VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY good luck with that. You will need all of it.

makeing 30k airs then trade 15k air for 15k minds is much faster

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Hey man. You coulda just asked me some more and eventualy I would have spilled my secret.

Ok here's what I did. Go to the abbys mage in lvl 7 edgeville wild just a little above the river that runs along the east side. Since I assume this is your first time you have to do sort of an unofficial quest for him which makes you teleport to the rune essence mines from a variety of plcaes (this requires the Rune Mysteries Quest Done). After you finish his little quest you can go to him in level 7 wilderness in Edgeville and buy runes from him. The runes are super inexpensive. I got 15k airs for 45k (3ea) and the minds for about the same price.

What I suggest however so you don't get pked is several things: Only bring about 15k into the wildy at a time and bank frequently. Even if your in the buying screen keep a look on your minimap for any white dots at all. As soon as you see one log out. Sure it might be just a runecrafter or some pker who can't even attack you, but better safe then sorry. Also you might consider wearing the best D'hide you have just in case, since most pkers there use magic to bind you. Also you might consider bringing runes to tele just in case one of those white dots does manage to entagle you.

Looking at what I just said up there makes it seem really dangeroues and scary but really its not. Just bring tele runes and if you get attacked you can tele away and be fine.

Also just a side everytime 100 or so runes you buy check the price. if its above 5 then switch to another world. Which is usualy full and repeat.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

runecrafting is a useful skill, makes multiple runes at certain levels and pays pretty good

possibly mine and sell coal or something and just buy them at 10-15 each

though, killing monsters could help as some drop certain runes frequently

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif

No easy way out.

Other than buying or crafting (normal way) yourself, there is:

Combat (not very fast or reliable a source).

Running (free airs)

Being a W16 Air crafter (a cross between making and buying)

Rogue Trader (minigame) might get you cheaper runes to buy http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=rogue_trader.htm

And this place in lvl 7 wildy, Is it members only?

What you mean? The Castle? No it's F2P too.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

And this place in lvl 7 wildy, Is it members only?

Yes it is because it requires you to complete the Abyss minigame which is members only. So if you can't do the Abyss the only way for you really is to craft them yourself or buy them.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

why not air staff? just get air staff, then do whatever method to get the minds.

you could always kill stuff for runes...i get enormous amounts of all runes from those dark wizzies

Well probably because the person would prefer to use up Air Runes and use a Fire Staff than to use up Fire Runes (harder to get) and use an Air Staff.

And by 'enourmous amounts' do you mean above say 15k? -.-

calvinandhobbessigedite.png