FVP: Best place to mine coal?

Hidhaeg

Either the mining guild or the skeleton mine in about level 7 wild just northwest of Edgeville bank.

I can't yet get into the mining guild, and I'm only level 25. So I don't want to risk getting my addy pickaxe stolen.

Other than those two places, whats the next best?

When you venture into the wilderness with your adamant pick unskulled, you'll never loose it to PKers since it's your most vluable item. I can be annoying, though.

But with a low combat level like you, there is a low risk of getting PKed. There are not much PKers that are in level range to attack you anyway, and the risk of a KO at such low combat level is low also. Just run away and bank, then return/world hop.

good luck

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Which such a low cb and mining level (no offence :P ) I suggest you mine at the lumbridge coal mine and bank in draynor. The mine is in the south-west corner

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Which such a low cb and mining level (no offence :P ) I suggest you mine at the lumbridge coal mine and bank in draynor. The mine is in the south-west corner

I was doing that earlier, but banking at Lumbridge.

I have since got up the courage to go down into the Dwarven mines, albeit tedious, I'm getting there slowly. :)

My mining is now level 42, I believe. I also purchased myself a Rune Pickaxe. ;)

Hidhaeg, there are coal spots smack-dab in the middle of Barbarian Village. I suggest you try there and bank in Edgeville, just north of there. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Skeleton mine in lvl 7 wildy. If you stay for 10 minutes int he same general location, the skeletons don't attack you. And I wouldn't worry too much about PKers. I mined there for a few weeks straight and had only one person attack me. If you just bring your pick and 2 pieces of armour, you should be fine. Plus, lvl 25 isn't a common PKing lvl. They're usually either really high or really low. You'll be fine.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

if you go to dwarven mines, there will be a lot of competition with several other players, and your low mining may not benefit you alot. the barb village mine also has a few coal ores, but i don't know how fast they respawn.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

if you go to dwarven mines, there will be a lot of competition with several other players, and your low mining may not benefit you alot. the barb village mine also has a few coal ores, but i don't know how fast they respawn.

I've tried there a few times too. They respawn very slowly, and are in constant use.

I went all the way to level 50+ with the Barb Vill rocks.It's rare that all the populated worlds(E.g W1,W3)would have people at the rocks,as the worlds are mainly populated because of trading and whatnot.Besides,people usually come to an agreement of 2 rocks each,or they just fight for the rocks.

Try these:

73 / 21 / 68 / 7 / 47 / 63 / 43 / 85 / 87 / 16 / 50 / 122 / 135

Probably best to not use in the order I specified, but make sure you try every one! :)

I know, many of you are wondering about if I am nuts or not. I ain't crazy, but I do hop alot. ;)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

try the last couple of worlds, they're normally the most empty. Also, depending on your area, and when you play, go somewhere where its really early (for example, if you're in NY, go on an Austrailian World), it will normally be more empty.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!