Warning!

Dalcyte

shows all new stuff and guides that you need to know , have fun!

this was a pm sent to me by a user who i will not name. This is a scam attempt i'm seeing a lot more often by users, and i'm sure he's sent this pm to others. The link is disguised as something around "www.runescape.com", but actually transfers you to a different site, most likely with keyloggers. So be on the lookout, and ALWAYS check the link properties before you click. i've googled the link name, and it's blindradio, which is a similar site to runescape, but it tells you to enter ur username and pass i'm assuming and takes it.

[Archive] RS Phisher [mock runescape site] Hacks Request.

EDIT: Me, jesselitton and others have pmed mods about this, the user has been banned and all pms altered i believe. Please read the security announcement.

Boy this has so much to do with General P2P Runescape.

i need to get it out where it will be heard. Where do you suggest it be moved?

It was posted as a topic here too also. It's sorta sad how noobs have to make money by ruining other players fun :(

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

It was posted as a topic here too also. It's sorta sad how noobs have to make money by ruining other players fun :(

Although of course I don't encourage scamming, I doubt it's "noobs" who run these high level (so to speak) scams, they're often high level players, and quite intelligent.

xseismicx5dw8.png

they're often high level players, and quite intelligent.

Anyone that "Nooby" who has to scam to make money deserves to be caleld a noob. Noobs arent just low levels.......

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I pmed Pokemama abou this and Alduran dealt with it, and that person was banned :)

as did i, just not pokemama. To all that say i'm spamming the forums, i disagree. this was an attempt made on tip it, not via e-mail, in game or of the sort...i rarely hear or see that.

Ah, I got this message to. Tricked me into thinking it was a mistake by another player. Clicked the link, didn't log in though. Told an admin, user was banned :)

To those who think this is a wrong area to post, I disagree. Get the message out to the public and protect the tip.it community. Because some people dont read certain area's of this board. So get it out to others so they can protect themselves and not risk of their fun being ruined.

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

Its a good thing you got this out there then. I haven't gotten a message like this yet though :-k

I was gonna pm the mods but I see that Jesse is already on the job ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Boy this has so much to do with General P2P Runescape.

I would place this in this forum too... i haven't even heard of that other thread... And i woulda clicked on those links really fast... <.<

thanks for the heads up man

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

seen this before... was it ronescape with the messgae center, bug report etc log in screen page?

no, i saw that one, but this is blind radio, a phishin thingy. From what i understand, it's a mock runescape website, so you enter your username and password, and it takes it.