Top Posters In This Topic

LVL 69 CONSTRUCTION

07Apr06-18.png

gratz drum on teh recent levels i'll buy those yews if they for sale

:lol: Twas only about 30 logs i chopped for the 7k exp i needed for the lvl

W00t, grtz in the levels <3:

~ColossuS~

See why you have passed me now in attack lvl lately :shame: =;

But ya ill do some slayer again soon...been thinking about coming close to maxing out combat stats with slayer anyways :XD:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

LVL 70 CONSTRUCTION

GildeAltarforLvl70Construction.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

LVL 68 PRAYER and LVL 113 COMBAT!

07Apr08-01.png

LVL 69 PRAYER...

07Apr08-01-1.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

LVL 70 PRAYER + ALL SKILLS LVL 70 OR > THEN 70!!! :shock:

07Apr08-02.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

====================

176) KALPHITE QUEEN LOG (139 to start)

====================

Drayska's Drops......Druminator17's Drops

1. Power ammy

2. 75 Nature runes

3) 500 Mith Arrows

4. Power ammy

5. 19 Blood runes

6. 19 Blood runes

7) 20 Wines of Zamorak

8) 19 Blood runes

9) 150 Steel Arrows

10. 30 Deaths

11. 75 Natures

12) Addy Spear

13. Addy Spear

14. DRAGON TWO HANDER DROP - For drasyka finally lol

15. 600 Fire runes

16. Rune axe

17. 20 Law runes

18) 19 Blood runes

19. Addy spear

20. 19 Blood runes

21) 20 Wine of Zamorak

22) Lava Battlestaff

23) 7 Lobsters

24) 100 Rune arrows

25) 19 Blood runes

26) Teeth half key

27) 20 Wine of Zamorak

28) 500 Mith arrows

29) 600 Fire runes

30) Ammy of Power

31) 20 Wine of Zamorak

32. 19 Blood runes

33. Loop Half of key

34. 600 Fire runes

35) 600 Fire runes

36. 500 Mith arrows

37. 600 Fire runes

38. 20 Wines of Zamorak

39) 600 Fire runes

40) 75 Nature runes

177) 137 Nechrayles

Drops: 2 Pairs of Rune Boots, 2 teeth half keys, Rune full helm, 165 deaths, lvl 3 Clue

CLUE REWARD:

07Apr08-16.png

178) 16 Dark Beasts

Drops: what a surprise...not a dang thing..but least they are fun to kill!!(no jokes great exp and i enjoy killing them :-$ :uhh: )

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

good luck, have fun

im gonna b very bored very soon, getting 85 mining. im 63 so far.

along way to go :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Hehe go you. Goodluck with slayer 99.

Wanted to ask you 2 things.

1) are black demons good as for melee xp? Withour praying and cannon? I mean, I get hit there quite fast, its pretty hard to train str with guthans spear all the time :$

2) are red lizards better than red chins for hunter xp?

Profins.png

specty.png

Hehe go you. Goodluck with slayer 99.

Wanted to ask you 2 things.

1) are black demons good as for melee xp? Withour praying and cannon? I mean, I get hit there quite fast, its pretty hard to train str with guthans spear all the time :$

2) are red lizards better than red chins for hunter xp?

First off thank you :wink: But the 99 slayer will have to wait for a little while

I think i soon might start working toward 85 runecrafting / 91 with all the ess i have from demons and that i bought from ages ago (60 p ess drops add up alot each slayer task, youll find that out soon)

1) I usually always skip Black demon slayer tasks now, i used to range them before till ranging became mind numbingly boring...hmm..right about till before that accumulator came out too...But ya really they hit quite alot and id recommend melee and mage pray and prolly a cannon too < niether of which i will do unless the monster has worthwhile drops :wink:

2) And Just get to red chins and then do them all the way from there on out...i think that they are better as they can sell for some cash and are stackable therefore saving the minimal but annoying dropping / realeasing of the red lizzys :wink:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

I see, thanks.

I was just scared that I have had lost alot by doing chinchompas and skipping all the demons lol.

Also, up to KQing with me somedays aswell? I'd have to do them _just_ because Im too fat to telegrab zammy wines..Too many Dwarf Weeds unused in the bank :P *Wonders how mad KQ will be, if she ever will get to know that I kill her just because Im lazy*

Profins.png

specty.png

Congratulations on 70+ all skills!!! =D> =D> =D>

I'm going for the same, but those last 3 skills which happen to be my most despised skills just wont seem to level on their own, no matter how many genies I use on them! :evil:

Anyways, on to 80+ all skills now? :XD:

shey.png

179) Task: 111 Nechrayles

Drops: 1 Pair of rune boots, 1 Rune full helm, lvl 3 clue, 1 teeth half, 120 Deaths

180) Task: 15 Steel Dragons

Drops: 14 Dragon bones, rune axe and rune mace, o and 40 bloods

181) Task: 145 Nechrayles

Drops: 165 Deaths,2 lvl 3 clues, 2 full helms, 37 chaos, 30+ good herb seeds

182) Task: 170 Fire giants

Drops: 2.7k fire runes, 50 chaos, fire battlestaff, 48 rune arrows

183) Task: 112 Nechrayles

Drops: Rune Boots, 42 Rune arrows, Rune full helm, 140 Deaths, decent clue so ill post this one

CLUE REWARD: (bah o well tired of posting noob clues so i didnt crop...i dont care nubs)

07Apr09-14.png

Task 184 is dagganoths...i wet dking got lured and almost died but teled...uh i want to give dking anther go...but not right now...so im rcing again for a little while...and im 1k exp off of lvl 91 attack :wall: when i got that daggy task

I see, thanks.

I was just scared that I have had lost alot by doing chinchompas and skipping all the demons lol.

Also, up to KQing with me somedays aswell? I'd have to do them _just_ because Im too fat to telegrab zammy wines..Too many Dwarf Weeds unused in the bank :P *Wonders how mad KQ will be, if she ever will get to know that I kill her just because Im lazy*

Lol...we shall see..i usually only can stand fighting boss monsters for a little while and usually only do them when i get them as a slayer task :wink:

Task 184 is dagganoths...i wet dking got lured and almost died but teled...uh i want to give dking anther go...but not right now...so im rcing again for a little while...and im 1k exp off of lvl 91 attack :wall: when i got that daggy task

I see, thanks.

Lol...we shall see..i usually only can stand fighting boss monsters for a little while and usually only do them when i get them as a slayer task :wink:

Congratulations on 70+ all skills!!! =D> =D> =D>

I'm going for the same, but those last 3 skills which happen to be my most despised skills just wont seem to level on their own, no matter how many genies I use on them! :evil:

Anyways, on to 80+ all skills now? :XD:

<3: Thanky thanks

And good luck to you on your last woodcutting lvl...one of the hawtest cape emotes tbh <3:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

:o

Why was this blog of extreme hawtness on page 2? :shame:

Keep up the good crafting, remember I am only a PM away if you want more hides tanned. <3:

Just for the record if I get a triple spear drop Drum gets one I get two, that's fair right? kthxbai.

Becuase before you came along this was so hard to do by myself, But since youve been helping now look :mrgreen:

LVL 81 CRAFTING

07Apr10-14.png

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME TAN SO FAR:

Sir hartlar => 1501 Tanned hides!!!!

Sean Trom => 500 Tanned hides

Dam L0l Dead => 300 Tanned hides

Keep up the good crafting, remember I am only a PM away if you want more hides tanned. <3:

Just for the record if I get a triple spear drop Drum gets one I get two, that's fair right? kthxbai.

Aww <3:

What more is there to say about Sir Hartlar other then... <3:

Or maybe I <3: Sir Hartlar, or Gotta <3: Love my best tanner!

<3: Drum

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

184) 172 Dagganoth

Drops...well ill dk these mostly...prolly mostly rexes...although i did range 1 prime solo without being hit by any other kings :lol:

DRAGON WOODCHOPPER PL0X?

ApropiateDragonAxeDrop.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

oo nice drop if u need hides tanning ill help u dude u no where ill be no more cooking :mrgreen: slayer ftw u would no tht :thumbsup: gratz on crafting lvl anyway

see my crossbow see my rack say hi in lumby cus ur goin back ..........99 range ftw

This noob quest...was really noob...and almost made me get lvl 81 defence which would have made me real mad :evil:

07Apr11-15.png

Went back and did some more tanning and crafting, thanks rangerofgold who will never see this post btw...for helping me tan 540 hides <3: , and got a lvl i think :-k

LVL 82 CRAFTING

LVL82CRAFTING.png

oo nice drop if u need hides tanning ill help u dude u no where ill be no more cooking :mrgreen: slayer ftw u would no tht :thumbsup: gratz on crafting lvl anyway

By all means please come help me tan some hides :thumbsup: ....

Just im not sure that there will be very many more for you to tan if any by then...ive had lots of other friends (ya i do have some apparently :oops: ) helping me out alot and this is getting done way faster then i thought it would

Thanks friends and tanners alike <3:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

lmao 405 xp from 91 attack and 1605 xp till 81 def hehe

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

LVL 83 CRAFTING

07Apr12-04.png

lmao 405 xp from 91 attack and 1605 xp till 81 def hehe

thought i was only 900exp away from an attack lvl...where did i get attack exp from??? ooo that new quest rofl nvm

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png