DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get enough from the whips, id suggest buying full guthan so you can stay there a while :D

All though that would be a great place to train at and get rather good drops and be able to stay there till i got a good drop using the guthans to heal myself...i have no desire to actually ever lvl up to max combat stats...

although if / when i get strength up high enough ill prolly start training again with my fresh new whip and get up my defence lvl and buy guthans at that point to help out immensly with my slayer

ugg gratz on first whip drop nub.... i still cry myself to sleep knowing i couldn't make it to your 85 slayer level up :( :-#

i know i know i still mad u didnt come and ill never forgive you till another 8 lifetimes*

* = then again sometimes a lifetime only lasts a few seconds for me

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

wait a second...im sure you know by now what will follow these few words...

so let me test you....if you guessed my 5th abby demon slayer task..YOU WERE RIGHT!

07Jan06-01-2.png

73) Task: 138 ABYSSAL DEMONS

DROPS: 2 Crystal keys (2 loops and 2 teeths), 3 rune meds, various herbs

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Once you get enough from the whips, id suggest buying full guthan so you can stay there a while :D

All though that would be a great place to train at and get rather good drops and be able to stay there till i got a good drop using the guthans to heal myself...i have no desire to actually ever lvl up to max combat stats...

although if / when i get strength up high enough ill prolly start training again with my fresh new whip and get up my defence lvl and buy guthans at that point to help out immensly with my slayer

ugg gratz on first whip drop nub.... i still cry myself to sleep knowing i couldn't make it to your 85 slayer level up :( :-#

i know i know i still mad u didnt come and ill never forgive you till another 8 lifetimes*

* = then again sometimes a lifetime only lasts a few seconds for me

sweet so it should only be 8 seconds until you forgive me...hawt

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

:shock: W0W0W :shock:

someone has some really good eyesight 8-)

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

nub wanna post your 93 str pic sometime within today...sheesh i took it with you like an hour ago and you still haven't posted

aye carramba...lol i did tell you that i had to go some where for a little while :x some people just have no patience :roll:

anyways laddie is right...here it is...

07Jan08-18.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

nub wanna post your 93 str pic sometime within today...sheesh i took it with you like an hour ago and you still haven't posted

aye carramba...lol i did tell you that i had to go some where for a little while :x some people just have no patience :roll:

anyways laddie is right...here it is...

07Jan08-18.png

sheesh your ovbiously not talking about me :thumbsup: :XD:

blink182_f55.png

Took me like 12 or so switch tasks oddly enough this time to get abby demons...and then it was such a low amount of them -.-

07Jan09-00.png

74) Task: 138 ABYSSAL DEMONS

DROPS: 2 loop halfs, 1 teeth half, 1 cut d stone, 300 airs, 28 bloods, rune med, rune chian, 120 p ess, 2 rannar, 1 kwarum

sheesh your ovbiously not talking about me :thumbsup: :XD:

gratz on 1st whip nub.. i get the second =[]

<3:<3:<3:

Thanks once more for everyone on there continued support

i <3: you guys <3:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Grats on first whip drop Drummy :D. anyhow, you should get people to comment on my blog cause I'm so hawt n stuff <3:

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

man thats like 1.2k killed no or something...1k killed since my last whip!!!

no abby head or abby whip since my 2nd task and this was my 7th!! starting to get bothersome these abby demons are argh :cry:

07Jan09-03-1.png

75) Task: 181 ABYSSAL DEMONS

DROPS: 1 Crystal key, lvl 3 clue, 1k airs, 35 bloods, 90 chaos, 2 rune chains, 500 pure ess, loop half key, 42 rune arrows (< uber rare i hear, and still no abby head or whips :cry: )

CLUE REWARD:

07Jan09-16.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

keep it goin man, i really hope you get a headie from the abyssal demons :)

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

07Jan09-16-1.png

76) Task: 152 ABYSSAL DEMONS

DROPS: Crystal key, rune med, 2 rune chains, 420 pure ess, kwarum, dont member rest

keep it goin man, i really hope you get a headie from the abyssal demons :)

I better get one soon...cuz im starting to want to skill again soon...and if i dont have it by lvl 86 slayer then im calling it quits for a little while and ill try again later on getting an abby demon head :x

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

hey nub, i've always wondered this do you actually play the drums or is that just your name because it makes you feel cool, i mean i play the guitar have been playign for 6 years(14years old lmfao) and i'm not guitarinator sheesh nub lol jk,

dang lots of abby assighnments!!! \'

blink182_f55.png

hey nub, i've always wondered this do you actually play the drums or is that just your name because it makes you feel cool, i mean i play the guitar have been playign for 6 years(14years old [lmao]) and i'm not guitarinator sheesh nub lol jk,

dang lots of abby assighnments!!! \'

roflmao...yes i actually do play the drums...play a little more rs then i do drums lately but still do a good bit of both...

anyways ya im doing another abby demon task as we speak lol...and of course i forgot the screenie so im editing now lol...130 abby demons then ill prolly head to bed...and maybe get 86 slayer tommorow off of abby demons ftw???

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

07Jan06-01-1.png

i killed 119 of them in the tower to before i ran out of food and i decided to finish off the last 11 in the fairy rings for the heck of it and...

77) Task: 130 ABYSSAL DEMONS

DROPS: ABYSSAL WHIP #2!!!

07Jan10-02.png

1 Crystal Key, 1 teeth half, 2 rune meds, 2 rune chains, 300 pure ess, 250 airs, 2 rannars, 1 kwarum, 14 bloods, 80 chaos, 10k coins, lvl 3 clue

CLUE REWARD: Zammy page 4 and Guthix page 3

07Jan10-03.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Grats on whip #2. ::'

Thanks a million for beingn there to talk to...

You never know i may not have got it without having just pmed someone ::' even though i was long over due :lol:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

well done man, just hopin you get a headie

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

gratz man on your second whip i so <3 you just trying to get second whip drop hehe now it's your time to try and read small font, i have read your small font towards me now you read and suffer \' \' pwnt drum i will always bow down to your uber uber hawtnes

blink182_f55.png