Saving posts for personal records?

Blackbane

Hey all, I have a couple old topics that have been long buried, and are still around, but are either locked, or would get banned for bringing them back up.

Is there a way of saving these posts, or can admins give me acopy of them?

Some of my posts are really neat to keep around and would be a shame to lose 50-70 pages of history.

thanks

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

Posts don't get deleted on these forums, so they'll still hang around. If you want to share them with others, you can just link to them.

There is of course the possibility that the boards might be deleted, but the staff do backup the forums, so hopefully no more posts will be lost.

The market boards get regulary pruned... but everything else.. I'm not sure :-?

I know they tend to clean up and move all but locked topics into a new section and delete the old one if a board get's too clogged up ;) Wont happen for a while though :P

• 1 year later...

I posted this a long time ago, but it has a point:

I cannot find a VERY specific post. It had about 26 pages, was locked, and was the first major cabbage post that I had on here.

I tried searching everything I could. . .. but cant find it.

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

Some posts get pruned, some posts get archives in hidden fora and others were lost when dk3 refused to hand over the database from scapeboard

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

As some of the users that posted here are retired staff members , what they say is true , we dont actually "delete" posts other then the market boards, they are moved to archives that are accessible to staff only , If i remember correctly , the last time a big loss occured was Sept 2004 , so if you made a post after that , it should be able to be tracked down somehow.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear