CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!

Blaze The Movie Fan

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonymous1234

• Napalm

• Albel

• D. V. Devnull

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

Hey, Napalm... As I am posting this, your post count for the forum is the same as the name of a movie! Which one, you ask? "300"! :lol:

*makes obvious Sparta comment* :lol:

I know, I'm leaving it like this for a looooong time

More lulz

16185_s.gif

Were those vids meant to be funny? All I saw was utter pointlessness. :?

~D. V. "There is no LOL..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

To each his own.

~Kehllz "I have no last name" [blank]

Were those vids meant to be funny? All I saw was utter pointlessness. :?

~D. V. "There is no LOL..." Devnull

How much can you expect from Youtube?

16185_s.gif

10,650 bottles of beer on the wall...Wait, where the hell did all that beer come from? THANK YOU FSM!

RAmen!

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

31zJ8y9Tt2M

Made me laugh, at least.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png