Throne Of MIscilanie

salim123

People differ on flax and tree seeds from logs.

I say with flax you know what you are getting, but with tree seeds from logs you could end up with junk. If you are planning short length of gathering do flax. If you plan to leave for a week or so do trees.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Sounds good, thats how I've done it in the past. I left it for 3 days then took stuff. Sold maples and flax, that just got me over breaking even and the seeds took it over. So it makes money for you doing nothing!

This time around, I need crafting lvls so I did 10 Flax 5 Maples, crafting the flax and planting the seeds, selling maples.

Good luck and remember to keep the approval up. :D

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Heres a little advice, you DO NOT have to return every day to raise favor. As long as they day you remove stuff you get 100% favor you will do fine.

Not true. (Didn't I explain why on another thread?)

Nuke_Marine, the creator of the tip.it MTK guide dis-proved that theory.

Check the tip.it MTK guide for details.

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=manage_thy_kingdom.htm

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

effectively, best is to keep favour at 100% everyday.

One tip? there is a bush patch on Etceteraia, so use this trip to get some posion ivy or White berries while cutting some maples to keep your 100%

For split of the 15 workers best is maple for sure.

Then flax or herbs depending what skill you want to increase.

Flax is maybe slightly better thanks to more bonus you will get. But problem is taht herb seeds are mostly junkds like guam tarromin and marrentil. In 15 weeks I only got 1 Rannar...

Tree gives very good one, especially that the worth thing you can get would be a nest with a ring, still worth 2k.... and best a magic seeds, worth 150k..

buy the wool for 1k each from the troll, cut a swaying branch and then fletch them spin the wool and vola a harp thingy

Erm if i recall properly fremmik citizens drop lyres

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.