Cricket: The Ashes, Australia Vs. England

jimmy_jim

Haha, I stayed up all night watching that, was tense at the end :P

0-0 though :P

You're just happy as long as Australia doesn't win, right? :P :wall:

You know it.

I can't believe we lost.. I've also lost all my faith in Johnson :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Hehe, we aren't doing so well at the moment, but with some good fortune we will have a chance. We might not be as intimidating as we used to be (losing Warny, Mcgrath, and more) we can still take it. We have some new faces, some new talent, and I reckon they have just as much a chance as the old Australian team :)

Good luck to England also ;)

disturbeda.png

Haha, I stayed up all night watching that, was tense at the end :P

0-0 though :P

You're just happy as long as Australia doesn't win, right? :P :wall:

You know it.

I can't believe we lost.. I've also lost all my faith in Johnson :wall:

Haha, I'm pretty happy... I didn't actually know you posted, your mod thingy and sig, thought it was some random :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Not doing too well at the moment :wall: :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You guys are lucky the first day was pretty much rained off... But I don't really expect much more from England. I'll bet Johnson fires.

You guys are lucky the first day was pretty much rained off... But I don't really expect much more from England. I'll bet Johnson fires.

He got out for 0 -.-

RIP Michaelangelopolous

He got out for 0 -.-

I knew I'd jinx him! :thumbsup:

Pro jinxing.

He got out for 0 -.-

Pro jinxing.

Doomy for ban.

Anyway, looks like the first session is going to be rained out.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

He got out for 0 -.-

Pro jinxing.

Doomy for ban.

Not just the first session.. This match is a draw.

He got out for 0 -.-

Pro jinxing.

Doomy for ban.

Not just the first session.. This match is a draw.

I didn't expect the whole day to be rained out. Brilliant :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

That definitely was interesting. Another draw, so it's still 1-0 with two games left. If Australia win the next one it will be very interesting ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well that's pretty much game over for England unless there is some serious rain...

102 all out :wall:

Yeah..Really bad there...Australia looking ontop :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Its meant to rain monday and tuesday :thumbsup:

But wow, did anyone else check that stat about Anderson?

Most Innings without a duck, thats mighty impressive for a tail ender!

I reckon Australia will bat the next 2 days ( or as long as they can ) and just give themselves 1-2 days to bowl us out, depending on the weather

Jamje.png

null and void

Its meant to rain monday and tuesday :thumbsup:

But wow, did anyone else check that stat about Anderson?

Most Innings without a duck, thats mighty impressive for a tail ender!

I reckon Australia will bat the next 2 days ( or as long as they can ) and just give themselves 1-2 days to bowl us out, depending on the weather

Let's hope we can get them out with a lead of 200 runs or less. That is still going to be tough ask to draw the game from there, let alone win but it's obviously better than Australia getting a lead of like 400 plus and making us look like fools.

On a positive note though, in my opinion, England have been the better of the sides so far this series. I know this test match hasn't started well and we had to hold out for a draw in the first test, apart from that we have looked the more dominate team.

I think we may struggle now that Kevin Pietersen and Andrew Flintoff are injured but we can't always rely on certain players to get us out of trouble. The other players need to perform.

Andrew Strauss is the key to our batting I think. He can get a century and really start the innings off in a positive manner.

I personally think that Ravi Bopara should be dropped out of the team. He has had his chance in 6 innings now I think it is and he hasn't performed at all really. 35 is his highest score and for a number 3 batsmen that's not too good. I think he has had his chance now and the selectors should try someone else. Saying that though, switching and changing players in between matches is probably not a good idea as they may not have any experience or have played any regular cricket before hand.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

LOL looks like we're going to lose by over an innings, so poor...

And i agree we really need to get rid of Bopara, i thought at the end of last match that he shouldn't play for the rest of the series, then he goes and gives both his wickets away in 7 balls for 1 run. :wall: