>>TIME TO CUT YEWS WITH WC LVL 61<<

Rednik

lol 1k yews with 61 wc lol try goign for 200 at a time with 61 till you get it up because that would take you a year and south fally is a good spot

for f2p

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

lol 1k yews with 61 wc lol try goign for 200 at a time with 61 till you get it up because that would take you a year and south fally is a good spot

for f2p

Translated into more helpful language: you shouldn't be cutting Yews at level 61. Even though technically you can, it will be very slow, and if the trees are competitive, you're not going to get much at all.

Keep cutting willows until you're about level 70. Slash and burn, baby. slash and burn. Or slash and bank.

The XP is going to come a lot faster.

My 2 favorite place to cut yew is edgeville and rimmington.

I would NOT recommend cut yew at lv61 wc.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

You're F2P with 61 wood cutting...good luck, you'll need it. I suggest you level up first like around 75-80 before you do yews. The autoers will own you, as they typically have a woodcutting level of 65 and above.

If you still wanna cut logs though, I suggest the lumby yews. There are three yews and the one nearest to the general store rarely have autoers. Varrock's autoer central, you'll have to compete with 8-15 autoers in EVERY world. Rimmington's far from the bank and Fally south only have 2(?).

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

yea, never ever ever cut yews at 61 wood cutting. if you want money at 30k an hour then go a head. if you want slow xp go a head. i would go against 61 wood cutter cutting yews.

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

well if u want cash yews, lvls willows cause 1k willows are slower then like 150 yews and yews are like 240 ea and wilows like 20-35 gp ea

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"