99 defence completed! I'll find some new goals soon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 99 before I do the house, but it's definitely the next thing on my list

also here's the moment (I like to make screencaps every 70, 80 and 90s for my skills):

90constructionin6.png

Notice the house layout, I spent a lot of time making it look nice. I find some people should really think when they make a house instead of placing rooms anywhere without a proper layout in mind.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Congrats and good luck! :thumbsup: I've never tried Construction. All of the exp I have came from Tears of Guthix, quests, and genie lamps :P. But anyway, lovely RC level. Have fun crafting to get the cash you need to finish.

nice and holy s**t 100k nats in 5 1/2 days woah just woah good luck on 99 con wear that cape with pride

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

blueprints1yk4.png

blueprints2xj0.png

No dungeon unfortunately because I don't want to invest in the 2nd best of things, I want the absolute best. I will get 99 con then I will make a full 3 room dungeon with hellhounds and a steel dragon (curse you room limit!!)

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

*update*

got 72k pure ess. All I need to do is craft this and that will give me enough cash for 99 construction.

You make that sound simple. :lol:

It's big but it's managable, I estimate about 8 - 9 days to do it. I think the trick to doing big amounts is to set small goals for each day.

BlueSig6.jpg

Very Nice!

You're gonna spend lots of truckloads of money for the "perfect" house afterwards? It would be so cool to have/see the ultimate house!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Absolutely

done 24k/144k nats today.

That is beyond believable to me!!! Thats like 12 hours using the abyss...right? - 6 days if you carry on like this.

Your stats are totally unbelievable, 93 runecrafting and 90 con before 1650 total...I'm nearly 1650 and my best level is 87hp/fletching.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Absolutely

done 24k/144k nats today.

That is beyond believable to me!!! Thats like 12 hours using the abyss...right? - 6 days if you carry on like this.

Your stats are totally unbelievable, 93 runecrafting and 90 con before 1650 total...I'm nearly 1650 and my best level is 87hp/fletching.

more like 8 hours, the fastest ideal is 2k ess per hour (I like to think in terms of ess crafted), but it's usually more like 1,7-1,8k ess crafted per hour. Also I met about 6 ancient magicks users, no problem dodging with teleports but they take a while to find the flaw in their strategy, wasting their bloods and my time. Thanks for the compliments on my stats :mrgreen:

BlueSig6.jpg