Lime Mercury's Holiday Contest: Drop Party- Solved!

A mighty hunter, wielding dragon hide armour on the bottom to protect from the mighty flames of a metal dragon. A runite plate to protect the warrior from the mighty "head-butt" of the dragon. A canister of spices to represent the legendary town of ardounge. The mighty shield of a warrior to block the breath of the mighty dragon. An axe to chop away the vines of Brimhaven to enter the cave of dragons. A ring used to recoil the hits of the dragon. A potion strong enough to stop the breath of the dragon. A potion to raise prayer in order to protect the warrior from death. The pages of the gods to show balance of the god guthix, and the peace saradomin brings us, and to show that our prayers do not go in vain when the warrior needs to use the mighty potion of prayer to stop the dragon. The mighty poisoned dragger of the dragonite to symbolize what the warrior is going to fight, and the determination of the warrior to defeat the mighty dragon (s) using his vicous double attack. The soul the gods with the warrior, to give him strength to fight the dragon. The strongest knives to represent the hardships the warrior will have to go through to beat the dragon. And also the drops of the dragon.

What does the addy 2h have to do with anything.. THat is the only puzzling thing... Maybe a drop?

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOT IT!

it's the treasuretraillocation near the kbd lair,

the axe and page stand for clues,black hides for black drag,then antifirepots n stuff..

well my guess is that lessercage :) or the lair

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

you can use all of those items in some way shape or form?either that or you have done treasure trails which require you to wield those items or use them for a clue scroll? or it could be you going to fight a black dragon....lol

There is one person that is very very close to the right answer. However, this person has not posted in the thread. It came via PM while I was away.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

spice

sapphire ring - ring of recoil

adamant two hander?

rune plate

anti-fire sheild

rune knive

rune axe

black dragon hide chaps

guthix balance potion (4)?

saradomin page

guthix page

soul rune

anti-firebreath potion (4)

dragon dagger super posioned

those are the items correct?

1 thing it could be is that they all have the letter E located in their names

legends2.jpg

spice

sapphire ring - ring of recoil

adamant two hander

rune plate

anti-fire sheild

rune knive

rune axe

black dragon hide chaps

potion (spot potion)

sara page

guthix page

soul rune

anti-firebreath potion (4)

dds

those are the items correct?

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

amazing grace how sweet the sound

that saved a wretch like me

i once was lost but now am found

was blind but now i see