Oinkbullet3.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*notices some rc pouch lookalike thing on the bottom*

Also lol did you toss away all your fog/gop tokens for fun?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

How can a spank be nice?

:mellow:

33u3ofc.png

Harder.

*notices some rc pouch lookalike thing on the bottom*

Also lol did you toss away all your fog/gop tokens for fun?

Rc pouchlike thing contains my

fuzzy%20Dice.jpg.

Sometimes when I'm bored in the dung lobby, I'll hold a few rounds of gambling (everyone in the cc can see the numbers I roll even when they're underground ;))

And FOG tokens, had exactly 75 before I bought the gloves a few days ago; GOP were all spent exact I believe too. I can't remember the last time I held GOP tokens, though.

:P

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

45234i.png

5234k.png

So I started off the night with about 170k exp. left in cooking 'til 90. This kid ^ comes up and asks for air runes. I say I don't have any. He calls me a liar. I told him to check my bank pics in Tip.it forums. He refuses and proceeds to call me 'stuck up.' I say nothing. A few minutes pass. He asks for 'some money.' I finish up my load of tuna and then trade him 2gp. He gets angry, saying he can't buy anything with that. I say I can't buy anything with that either. A few more minutes pass. He asks for 6k. I think for a moment, and then I strike up a deal with him. I say,

"I'll make a deal with you. (At this point, I'm about 70k exp. remaining.) Since you've been keeping me company, you've been taking my mind off the exp. that I'm gaining (you know, if you keep looking at your exp., it seems to go down REALLY slowly). So.

If you continue to talk to me, and then congratulate me when I get 90 cooking, I will give you 6k at the end."

Yada yada, he congratulates me, I try to give him 7k for his efforts, is limited by trade limit, I give him 6k, and then I teleport to Daem.

His last words:

"Bch."

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I know! Look at how parents are raising their kids these days...

:-P

---

Was just browsing the forums when I came across this post from this thread:

If Poison closes first it's not a merge more like it is a fat kid devouring a mass of cake left over from another kid's birthday. But it seems that with this PK trip that they're not going to pull a RJ and close at the whim of the community.

I ain't even mad.

I was tempted to post my sig's picture but I know it's against the rules so I'll do so within the safety of my own blog.

ilovecakekid2so7.png

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Aw girl, you know me... I don't like to spend the money until I've made enough of it, and at the moment, I don't have enough of it.

:(

Actually, I do but I'd rather go to your house and play seXbox than from my dorm.

Why?

cuz i'm sexy.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif