Oinkbullet3.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome.

I can't figure out for the life of me how he managed to do that (in terms of how much time was spent planning it, if he did)...

I feel like I'm getting too technical.

Lol meow.

:ph34r:

So you've gotten one of those too.. :anxious:

Good luck in college :D

You've gotten one too? 0.o o snap, I feel like I'm part of some scam.

Ty tho!

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Well at least I finally got ahold of a slightly better internet connection, for now. I won't be playing as much though.

Can you tell Stephie that?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sure thing. |^_^| How's school?

Oh, freshman year is going on great. Did well on basically every subject lol.

Also a lot of new students are lame this year. -_- But like that really matters.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Sure thing. |^_^| How's school?

Oh, freshman year is going on great. Did well on basically every subject lol.

Also a lot of new students are lame this year. -_- But like that really matters.

New students, lulz :twss:

So how is college?

Doing pretty well. Found 3 jobs so far:

1. Cashier at a hall restaurant that mainly serves professors and old people; open from 11am - 2pm and I start my shift Tues/Thurs preparing stuff like coffee at 10:30am so it's all good

2. Stadium during home games on Saturdays; I work as a cashier on the 'Loge' level where season ticket holders sit; lots of standing so my feet hurt

3. Gonna be tutoring young kids in the city next month on Mondays and Fridays

(Yeah, the summer before you start college, make sure you find some job applications and send them in; working during freshman year isn't as bad as it seems. With good time management you can get all your hw done and work and still have time to do whatever you want.)

Homework load isn't that bad. Worst I've had so far is a 2-page paper on racial discrimination. The 15-page reading that I had to read before writing the paper was really hard to understand. -.-

Food isn't that bad. On average I can get in about 2 residence hall meals per day, and when I'm going from class to class and I don't have time to return to my dorm I just buy something outside. I've been keeping a spreadsheet of all the stuff that I've bought with my bank credit card (to keep track of my finances and to make sure my bank doesn't charge me any hidden fees) and so far that's been going good. I've spent over $400 so far, mainly on necessities like black pants and shoes for work, some books, umbrella, a bike U-lock, renting a bike locker that I can store my bike in during the winter ($7 per month), and things like that.

My roommate is cool, although he smokes (he's from China, Sonic lol) and has this coughing problem that he says the doctors he's visited couldn't treat. So all night long I just hear him cough and clear his throat and it's [bleep]ing annoying. Usually I just listen to some internet radio through my headphones, but I worry that my hearing will go bad if I have to do this everyday... Fml.

I live in a pretty quiet dorm. There's like 8 dorms that freshman can live in. 4 of them sit in a little square and those are the party dorms which I specifically ranked at the bottom of my list when requesting a dorm (I'm so lame I know). I got a nerd dorm on the opposite side of campus (U of Minn is split down the middle by the Miss. River; loud dorms on east bank and my quiet one is the only one on the west bank) so I'm happy (honors kids live here, along with international and theatre students, tho I'm not in any of those programs, lol).

Yeh, tons to talk about. Just lemme know if you wanna hear more. How are you doing?

---

100919232656.png

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Dude. Makes me glad I finished with school a (long) while ago. :^_^:

Perhaps your roommate should give up smoking if his cough is that bad.

...although, I'm sure that's been suggested by more than one person.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well that certainly is a lot. O_o

Yeah it's just school as usual for me, nothing interesting. I haven't been on RS for like ~600 years.

Nothing new in RS, lol.

Dude. Makes me glad I finished with school a (long) while ago. :^_^:

Perhaps your roommate should give up smoking if his cough is that bad.

...although, I'm sure that's been suggested by more than one person.

Yeh, I've subtly suggested that he should probably stop about three times now but he just shrugs it off. It's actually annoying me quite a bit cuz it makes his clothes kind of smell like [cabbage] and stinking up our room. Even though he does about 2 smokes every three-ish days, everything that's related to it is damn annoying. As you can tell I'm not a big fan of smoking.

---

100920211406.png

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Lol, gratz on these recent levels.

And they're called the Tezaki Dragoons? Never knew that, I always referred you guys as the Daemonheim Dragoons, lawl. :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Hey, a freeplay account, and a pretty good one at that.

I just finished up a degree at the U in August, had a couple friends in MBH so was over there all the time. Good luck with your RS and school stuff both!

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Hey, a freeplay account, and a pretty good one at that.

I just finished up a degree at the U in August, had a couple friends in MBH so was over there all the time. Good luck with your RS and school stuff both!

OMFG That's awesome! Tell me more. :lol:

---

100922235746.png

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Was a masters' in the music school actually...West Bank was kind of my stomping grounds, although I lived in Stadium Village. Didn't play RS at all for the first year, and quit again for the fall of the 2nd year...but the last semester I was just like "ah screw it" and picked it up again.

Was a bit awkward though because I was teaching that semester and one of my students mentioned the game...

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Was a bit awkward though because I was teaching that semester and one of my students mentioned the game...

"RuneScape? Oh yeah, my little brother plays that." :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...