World 99

Marvel Titan

Not sure if this is the correct forum or not but its gotta be the closest? anyways i was just wondering how many of you actually use world 99 i for one use world 99 all the time unless pking or pcing and ive never really saw anyone from tip.it on there apart from baron8000 ive spotted a few times

So just a question of

Do you use world 99?

and how often do u go onto world 99?

Sorry was bored and thought about this really random question :anxious:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use it often, if im not on world 99 theirs a reason. like got something such as rune boots and wanted to sell on world 2, or playing castle wars

world 99 wildy is like the safest wildy ever lol, ive been attacked once in the 99 wildy, but another time i almost got teamed by 3 120s+ but i was on the other side of the members fence and they didnt know magic cant go thru-over the fence

Yea i see why u go 2 different worlds, strange thing is tho theres so many tip.iters that apprently go onto world 99 but i have never seen any of them are you all ghosts!?!? :-k or am i just blind :cry:

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Yea i see why u go 2 different worlds, strange thing is tho theres so many tip.iters that apprently go onto world 99 but i have never seen any of them are you all ghosts!?!? :-k or am i just blind :cry:

i get noticed occasionally, but my my tip.it name is diff from RSname. maybe thats 1 reason why i dont get as noticed as some people? but yea theirs alot its just ud actually have to pay attention to all the 400+ users tip.it has active.

Ye i guess i didn't think about that one, ill have to keep my eyes open though :shock: and i guess it doesn't help when ive been doing slayer for abit maybe i should camp in the fishing guild and see who come in :XD:

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Not sure if this is the correct forum or not but its gotta be the closest? anyways i was just wondering how many of you actually use world 99 i for one use world 99 all the time unless pking or pcing and ive never really saw anyone from tip.it on there apart from baron8000 ive spotted a few times

So just a question of

Do you use world 99?

and how often do u go onto world 99?

Sorry was bored and thought about this really random question :anxious:

All the time, BTW, was killing trolls with you earlier (pc355)

TifSig.jpg

Maybe you should go to Edgeville and perhaps learn how to spell and learn proper grammer.

^^ What he said ^^

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Maybe you should go to Edgeville and perhaps learn how to spell and learn proper grammer.

Maybe you shouldn't be so picky on people's rushed typing

pc355 yes i remember that now never saw you on here before though :wall: i think jessy said names on here are different to in game ones mainly :shock:

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Go to edgeville, IF YOU DONT FIND AT LEAST ONE TIPITER during peak times, feel free to come and stab me irl..

:o Well ill go there at peak time, even if i don't see anyone i think ill past on the chance to stab you :shock:

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Go to edgeville, IF YOU DONT FIND AT LEAST ONE TIPITER during peak times, feel free to come and stab me irl..

:o Well ill go there at peak time, even if i don't see anyone i think ill past on the chance to stab you :shock:

:P Sorry but whenever i log in, i see at least on tipiter i know.. (At least.)

Yesterday for example, look in the stickied thread for the official tipit world and look for page 6, we did the fez unit thing.. its fun there :P .

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

:P Sorry but whenever i log in, i see at least on tipiter i know.. (At least.)

Yesterday for example, look in the stickied thread for the official tipit world and look for page 6, we did the fez unit thing.. its fun there :P .

Sounds good, im normally at work during peak times though :cry:, if im not ill go up and see who i can spot who i know is a tip.iter :)

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Ye i guess i didn't think about that one, ill have to keep my eyes open though :shock: and i guess it doesn't help when ive been doing slayer for abit maybe i should camp in the fishing guild and see who come in :XD:

I wouldn't bother with fishing guild, I don't see any tip.iters I recognise here.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I wouldn't bother with fishing guild, I don't see any tip.iters I recognise here.

Well if i went there i'd see you there :-k well there goes that plan, ill just trot off to edgeville later, see who i can see :lol:

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace