How to be a shark fisher...

archer11

Some minor adjustments needed, though pretty good :thumbsup: . Do you have a big shark yet? I got it at 80 fishing :D and I almost dropped it because I didn't know what it was :oops: .

Gj on the guide.

Some minor adjustments needed, though pretty good :thumbsup: . Do you have a big shark yet? I got it at 80 fishing :D and I almost dropped it because I didn't know what it was :oops: .

Gj on the guide.

I got mine after 3.2k sharks... good thing i cant cook sharks because i might have accedently
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

hi, nice guide!

but i got 2 things:

maybe if you wanna update/edit it, u can say

what you need to do to get 76 fishing.

and second. with the world 18 thing that it wont open,

when you have opened the world, just right-click next to the

game-screen and say add to favorites.

now, when you ever need to go to that world, you just

click in ur favorites (a lot easier tho)

THIS HAS NOT THE MEANING TO FLAME YOU

RegardzZz O Skilling O

i started this account on 29th juli. on 5th august 2007 i reached 74 cooking. from 74 cooking u need to cook 100k lobsters. I cooked 1k/100k

is there a way to detect sandwich lady when doing afk fishing?

it is the only random that make no sound at all...

To make sure you don't get killed by a random, only click once. Click on the spot, and wait for about 5-10 seconds, making 100% sure that you aren't being attacked. When it's safe, you can afk all you want. That's how I do all my afk work (Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, etc).

that wont work with that sandwich lady and what make it worst is the sandwich lady dont stop you from fishing, while she dont make much noise when she appears, that make it very hard to detect

To make sure you don't get killed by a random, only click once. Click on the spot, and wait for about 5-10 seconds, making 100% sure that you aren't being attacked. When it's safe, you can afk all you want. That's how I do all my afk work (Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, etc).

that wont work with that sandwich lady and what make it worst is the sandwich lady dont stop you from fishing, while she dont make much noise when she appears, that make it very hard to detect

Just so you know, randoms ONLY come at a mouse click. They never come at any other time. Click once, wait a few seconds, then read some forums or whatever. I've never been caught off guard by a random when afk-ing.

Currently Selling: Supers of all kinds and Splitbark Armour. PM me in-game for both.

Just so you know, randoms ONLY come at a mouse click. They never come at any other time. Click once, wait a few seconds, then read some forums or whatever. I've never been caught off guard by a random when afk-ing.

good to know... :XD:

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png