Christmas Event 2006 Guide

mirkosylla

On the 18th of December the Christmas Event 2006 came out.

If you need help on how to get the iteam here is how it goes.

You wont be needing any food or weapon.

You first need to go to Karamja Island, so you should bring a glory to tele.

th_50169_06_Dec_18__13.12.07_123_561lo.JPG

When you arrive on Karmja Island head North east till you see a symbol that looks like a present on the map. Head then there, till you see "Santy Claws".

th_50452_06_Dec_18__13.14.02_122_510lo.JPG

When there then start talking to him and he wil tell you that you have to go get 10 gublinch that

are making the children work and that are scarying them. If you are to get them you are to bring them and put them into the cage's around Santy Claws. If you are to get 10 he will give you a reward.

Now start heading North west to the volcano. There you will see that it starts to snow.

th_51272_06_Dec_18__13.26.59_122_562lo.JPG

th_51376_06_Dec_18__13.27.24_122_441lo.JPG

th_51115_06_Dec_18__13.27.30_122_332lo.JPG

When you arrive there you will see some piles of snow where you have the option to Make-a-ball of Snow. I would recommand you making around 30 snow balls.

th_51562_make_snowball_122_343lo.JPG

Once you got some snowballs head down in the cave.

th_51473_cave_entrance_122_589lo.JPG

Once in the cave go ahead and wield your snowballs. You will see some green monsters. Those are the gublinch. As "Santy Claws" had said they are very sensitive to the cold. So you need to pelt them with the snowballs.

th_51754_pelt_122_551lo.JPG

Everytime you pelt them they become lighter, because of the cold. After pelting then eought the fall into gublinch shards. Pick them up. Once you have 10 you can go back up. IF you run out of snowballs you can go back up to restock on them.

th_51947_shards_122_483lo.JPG

Now head back to Santy Claws and around him you will see cages. Use the shards on the cages and you will put them in. Once they are put in they will turn back in the gublinch. Once you have filled up all the cages go ahead and talk to Santy Claws for your reward.

th_52219_cage_shards_122_372lo.JPG

These are the rewards you get from it.

A raindeer Mask

th_52310_nose_122_360lo.JPG

A tree to put in you POH

th_52423_tree_122_556lo.JPG

th_52545_how_it_looks_122_339lo.JPG

th_52457_thanksu_122_341lo.JPG

th_52576_ty_122_327lo.JPG

When you operate your mask you will do some kinda dance and stars will come down from the sky on to you.

Happy Christmas :)

crimboguidepicne6.png

Picture from st.jimmy aka Day fight93

~Heraldary~

I just finished the event, and this is a really good guide for anyone who is confused. It should however be in Player-Made Guides.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I just finished the event, and this is a really good guide for anyone who is confused. It should however be in Player-Made Guides.

entirely true and nice guide =D>

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I got a question (not sure this is the right place to ask). if you f2p and do the event when u get back to p2p you get the tree as well ?

You get a message telling you to talk to Shanty Claws on a members server to get the tree. However, it doesn't say if you can get it later after the event is over.

I'm sorry but is a guide really needed? The update is simple and anyone who can't understand what to do shouldn't really be playing the game and instead be getting some help... Anyway someone had already made a guide and posted it here like 10 minutes after it came out.

I'm not saying the guide is bad (It's actualy pretty good, although a bit useless) but people really don't need help with the simplist things in the game. What's next? Someone going to right you a guide on how to click?

I'm sorry but is a guide really needed? The update is simple and anyone who can't understand what to do shouldn't really be playing the game and instead be getting some help... Anyway someone had already made a guide and posted it here like 10 minutes after it came out.

I'm not saying the guide is bad (It's actualy pretty good, although a bit useless) but people really don't need help with the simplist things in the game. What's next? Someone going to right you a guide on how to click?

hes rite(both about being simple, and a good guide), i read the knowledge base and was like, kill 10 things with snow balls.. then pick them up and put in cage.

i seriously, gloried to karamja talked to the guy as fast as possible and just walked south found a blueish/white area on the map made snow balls saw a well went down threw them @ whatever's and then caged them, hes like heres your face and tree

do they realy need a guide for everything?? just cuz cooking asistent is harder :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I got a question (not sure this is the right place to ask). if you f2p and do the event when u get back to p2p you get the tree as well ?

You get a message telling you to talk to Shanty Claws on a members server to get the tree. However, it doesn't say if you can get it later after the event is over.

You won;t get the tree if you do the event on f2p. I did the event on f2p server then went to p2p talk to dingo see if I can get the tree from him and you can't get it untill you talk to Shanty Claws. so my guess is if you won't get the tree on xmas you won't get it later even if you got the hat back then.

They found a great way to make all old members to pay 5$ to get 1 item.

The question now is the tree going to stay after the holiday or it will disapper...

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

The question now is the tree going to stay after the holiday or it will disapper...

If you right click the tree it gives you the option to "destroy". If you choose that option it tells you you can get another from Diango. Therefore I believe it will stay after the event is over, as a kind of bonus for being P2P.

Sir_Hamshank.png

frostyr.jpg

99sig.jpg <----- First 99 - 20/02/10, also Vhellcats Birthday!!