F2P Cooking

gift_of_flab

I saw this method on the player-made guides forum. I don't remember who the author was.

Keep a tinderbox in your inventory. Use the lumbridge bank (on top of the castle). Run out of the bank, light the logs that are 2 squares away, cook, repeat.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

detailswe need details what you trying to cook what is its cookin level?

That is completely irrelevant.

And thank you Zandalf. The only problem with that is the times I have being up there the logs have already been lit. I need a permenant cooking source.

If your cooking level is low, it's better to cook at Lumby castle as it'll minimize the times you'll burn your fish. But if you just need the exp and not need the fish, Al-Kharid is the best place to cook in F2P.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I personally use Edgeville's bank when i'm in free world.

Varrock east bank is pretty close to a bank though.

No doubt that Varrock east bank is close to a bank. To me, the fastest method is making a fire right outside edgeville bank and cooking my fish on that.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i've used the lumbridge castle logs with tinderbox and gone from level 65 to 89 in couple of weeks. and i timed it, it's wayyyyy faster than al-kharid range, which i found to be quite slow

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

I have a question to add. I will be cooking over 17k fish soon and I am hoping to get some camo clothing, so which do you think would be better to get randoms with, al-kharid or the logs beside the bank in lumby?

for randoms, definitely use logs. i've gotten a ton. sadly no camo, but i did get a mime there.

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif