Reason: To celebrate the My birthday

Notes: None

Main Host: Pizzar456

TET Attending: Den Usynlige

Database Entry:None

(format copyed from TET annoucements)

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif

i thought id give ya a free bump, also your new goal should be.. 1500 total level, or like... all skills 55+, 60+ or something.

neway, id come to your party if you wanna :roll: (pm me in game if im on at that time..)

thanks for the party it was fun to kill everyone who showed up :twisted:

13zwenn.png

yep there was fight the first was a 1vs1 which sophia won (she won 50 red chinchompas and 4 purple sweets)[i wasn't in the 1v1 matchs]

the second fight was a free for all

I won that one so i got 100 red chinchompas yippy

sophia was the only one from tif that showed up so thanks to her and :notalk: to you

it was fun though and we all had a great time ~ everyone that showed up got at least 10 red chinchompas and those from tif got a purple sweet.

I recived: 10 super strenths, 10 rings of dueling, 1 ring of life, ammy of glory, blue dwarf shorts (weird), and 2 addy 2hs.

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif

yep there was fight the first was a 1vs1 which sophia won (she won 50 red chinchompas and 4 purple sweets)[i wasn't in the 1v1 matchs]

the second fight was a free for all

I won that one so i got 100 red chinchompas yippy

sophia was the only one from tif that showed up so thanks to her and :notalk: to you

it was fun though and we all had a great time ~ everyone that showed up got at least 10 red chinchompas and those from tif got a purple sweet.

I recived: 10 super strenths, 10 rings of dueling, 1 ring of life, ammy of glory, blue dwarf shorts (weird), and 2 addy 2hs.

did jem give you those shorts?? if he did burn them as fast as you can but dont tell him :thumbsup:

13zwenn.png

well i have horrable story, regarding me, the wilderness, a clue, and my whip.

Well i was doing a clue and i brought my whip dds obby shield black dhide legs and dwarven helm into the wildy thinking whip, obby shield, and one of the other 2 would protect. so i do the clue and get another clue thats in the wilderness. looking at the tip.it clue guide i find myself in lvl 50 wilderness, trying to figure out where i'm suppost to dig so i find somewhere where i think i'm suppost to dig, oops i forgot a spade, so i go to the mage arena bank and get it. after much searching, i head back to the big valcano to try to find it there, I found 2 anchents pures after much strugle i die and reappear in fally, with my obby shield, dwarven helm, dds, and black dhide legs. i start freaking out :uhh: :shock: :( :cry: . then i go to my bank and prepare to sell my torags to buy a new whip. after talking to some friends, i reopen my bank, and there it is, my whip.

Turns out, when i stoped at the mage arena bank i swaped out my whip for a anti-dragonfire shield. So there's my story... the moral... 1. dont going to to wilderness with your whip 2. anchients is mean

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif

wow awesome goals, u did all the quests woooot! i was thinking of working on them afte rhunting was done, i miss quests. Good luck on ur other goals, u seem to be makin progress fast, awesome stats! I hope u dont mind if i dont read it all :-P

Mijou+Z.png

Siggy? No thanks, I don't smoke.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=660752&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 My Hunter Blog -to 99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice grats on 77 hp and 94 combat

what is this special training spot you have?

13zwenn.png