WarRock: Free FPS *screenshots*

Faux

I average 5 flags on the smaller maps, just so I can respawn closer to a good sniping spot. But generally I get no flags because I get shot.

Yes the humvee avenger is pretty badass, shame about it's low rocket capacity. I haven't bothered with a plane yet, I just shoot anyone who tries to get in one.

knkcopy.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medic + Motorcycle combo is the best way to get the flags.

Oh, and I never win in any dogfights. I only use the bomber when I see some poor soul running in the ground and just drop a bomb on him.

One thing I barely see people do is rolling. The shift button is your bestfriend when being aimed.

Medic + Motorcycle combo is the best way to get the flags.

Oh, and I never win in any dogfights. I only use the bomber when I see some poor soul running in the ground and just drop a bomb on him.

One thing I barely see people do is rolling. The shift button is your bestfriend when being aimed.

Yeah, but i'm always a sniper, it's much more fun. :P

I generally do roll if I have enough SP, i'm always running aswell. Problem is, snipers don't give any tell-tale signs of scoping you. (Unless they suck and miss about 5 times.) I generally only miss 1 in 3 sniper shots. I also get quite a few kills with grenades just throwing them through a window or off a wall.

knkcopy.jpg

I tried it, it's very nice for a free game. My name is virtugon on it. Heh, I love the motorcycle+medic tactic. :D

I like teamwork more tough, I tried going in a tank with 3 poeple -which I know irl- and it pretty much ownz

Got all the flags+ some pretty neat frags.

Add mixand to the list :)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Magnum sucks!! I'll stick to my good ol' mp5

Speed > recoil

Magnum maybe, but Glock is surprisingly good for 1v1 combat, I constantly see people with glock get 30+ kills per game. And if they're medics and are good at evading, they can be really tough cookies to crack.

Magnum sucks!! I'll stick to my good ol' mp5

Speed > recoil

Magnum maybe, but Glock is surprisingly good for 1v1 combat, I constantly see people with glock get 30+ kills per game. And if they're medics and are good at evading, they can be really tough cookies to crack.

Yes I've heard about the glock, seems pretty overpowered in my opinion. You play it to Blue? Any chance you can go on London/Germany servers?

Can't find much poeple who can :\. I think they should update the medic weapons tough, glock is stronger than any of them.

I need a team that would actually pay attention to my orders :evil:

I got my [wagon] kicked so bad yesterday. I had the highest kills at 21, the other team's highest kill was at 75. They just owned us with the planes over and over. I suck with the planes :(

i registered and am downloading. is there already some sort of mini TIF community established?

Probably not, considering only Americans can join American servers and we Brits are stuck with London and German servers.

Not to mention it's really hard to set it up because there's no friends list