Merlin's Revenge Series

GoliathGob

Anyway, check this game out.

This guy is a pretty good friend of mine, and I want to help him out. Please at least take a look at it. Thanks!

Merlin's Revenge 3

You can play some of his other games here

The Metal Box Games

His games are pretty popular on some other sites, so you may have already heard of them. Well MR3 is exclusive only to TMB so you won't find it anywhere else.

The Metal Box Forums

CHEATS:

i = invincible (note, you aren't invincible for ever so you need to push it every once in a while)

m = new medikit

Thank you so much. I played one and two awhile ago and remembered about a month ago that a third one was in development after I finished the second.

All I could remember was that it had merlin in it. You have no idea how many games come up when you google search "merlin game."

Is anyone else finding the 3rd to be a little too much. It seems like I have a lot on my hands. I haven't played much though, maybe I'll get used to it.

The first and second were pretty simple.

i've got about halfway across the map now.. trying to fight myself as little as i can so the guys i can summon get better.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

I played the first link you had and I couldn't figure out how to use that blue ball to summon people. I just charged up and let it fly and nothing happened =x.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I played the first link you had and I couldn't figure out how to use that blue ball to summon people. I just charged up and let it fly and nothing happened =x.

You need to get troop first by shooting small balls at the blue guys, the king doesn't count

You need to get troop first by shooting small balls at the blue guys, the king doesn't count

What blue guys? I'm still confused about how to summon them

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

What blue guys? I'm still confused about how to summon them

When you go on a blue square, there will be enemies, and blue people that either attack the enemies, or do nothing. By shooting an uncharged blue blast at them, you gain the use of them. Then when you have troops, charge the blue blast until you see an icon of the unit you want to summon, and then shoot it at an empty space and he will be summoned :-#