Gladiatorz Claim victory over Zeonic Force!

SneakyDiva

Just some things here I had to get off my mind.

To ZF: A great turnout, were not much of a warring clan but I am proud of you all for showing up, these are the times when I look at ZF and think, "Im happy I picked this clan to join". You all fought well considering you were extremely outnumbered. Basically, if we had lower reqs and recruited everyone who applied, and not just people we referred/not from another clan/have heard of/high levels/no one doesnt like, we would have a way bigger list. But yeah, ZF needs to keep its reqs high to keep its honour and make it look like a strong clan, so I cant really speak for them in that.

To Gladz: Gratz on the win, although we have more quality members than you guys (no disrespect, just stating my opinion) you guys have far more members. Face it, quantity > quality. To tell the truth, I never expected ZF to win if the numbers people were claiming were true. Im sure we will be warring you guys sometime in the future :P

To Bronxie: * and go away no one cares about your opinion, come back when your clan is in the top 10 kthx :lol:

Just another thing, I always pictured Gladz of a clan along the lines of Exer and Corr with no respect and no honour. Today that changed. I respect Gladz somewhat, the only thing letting it down as they have soooo many 80s and 90s :P No disrespect, you guys outnumbered us, camped the spot, and won well. We were using our legions, everyone knows the fancy crap never works :wink: Gratz anyway im not gonna make excuses about why we lost hehe :)

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time :lol:

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill 8)

You had like 60 people show up. Proves how loyal your clan is.

seems more like availability to me, considering a lot of the clan is of other countries where this tiem was not very good

most gladz are from america... and this war was great for europeans :)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The war is over. The winner has been decided and that's that. Everyone stop making your clan look bad with the pointless flaming. It's not proving anything. I'm not just talking about ZF , but my clan aswell. Some of you people need to grow up.

To ZF: A great turnout, were not much of a warring clan but I am proud of you all for showing up, these are the times when I look at ZF and think, "Im happy I picked this clan to join". You all fought well considering you were extremely outnumbered. Basically, if we had lower reqs and recruited everyone who applied, and not just people we referred/not from another clan/have heard of/high levels/no one doesnt like, we would have a way bigger list. But yeah, ZF needs to keep its reqs high to keep its honour and make it look like a strong clan, so I cant really speak for them in that.

To Gladz: Gratz on the win, although we have more quality members than you guys (no disrespect, just stating my opinion) you guys have far more members. Face it, quantity > quality. To tell the truth, I never expected ZF to win if the numbers people were claiming were true. Im sure we will be warring you guys sometime in the future :P

To Bronxie: * and go away no one cares about your opinion, come back when your clan is in the top 10 kthx :lol:

Just another thing, I always pictured Gladz of a clan along the lines of Exer and Corr with no respect and no honour. Today that changed. I respect Gladz somewhat, the only thing letting it down as they have soooo many 80s and 90s :P No disrespect, you guys outnumbered us, camped the spot, and won well. We were using our legions, everyone knows the fancy crap never works :wink: Gratz anyway im not gonna make excuses about why we lost hehe :)

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time :lol:

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill 8)

seems more like availability to me, considering a lot of the clan is of other countries where this tiem was not very good

im gladz, had my alarm set at 5:30am for war cos im from australia

Don't try to pull that. We tried to change the war to Sunday so that we could get more people to show, but you guys insisted that half of your clan were Aussies and Sunday was NOT a good day.

We made due with the time we proposed to you guys even though we wanted it changed to the next day.

Your not the only clan like that. We had quite a few not from North America too.

i know, i'm just saying... i'm pretty sure every ZF member online was at the war. and since they are still zf members, i'd say they are loyal...

its already been settled that you apparently have a more active clan, if thats what you were trying to prove by what you said before

Don't try to pull that. We tried to change the war to Sunday so that we could get more people to show, but you guys insisted that half of your clan were Aussies and Sunday was NOT a good day.

We made due with the time we proposed to you guys even though we wanted it changed to the next day.

i dont know the whole thing about the scheduling problem, but i've already admitted you had a better turnup and youre more active

dont pull the time zone bs gladz war was fair on everyone in my opinion, some just had to get up a bit early or stay up a bit late.

Bk war met at 7am my time and i was there, as were many others in my time zone, no excuses please just accept it.

i dont know the whole thing about the scheduling problem, but i've already admitted you had a better turnup and youre more active

Well, you mentioned availability which is scheduling.

Fair enough. Tzi, did I mention that I love you now? :)

Good fight.

i dont think people read what was said before they post...

im not gonna bother posting anymore

I think you may be right...

This post seems to be going in circles...

edit:

ooo sheait... this post is already dead???

Pay no attention to this post.... :twisted:

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill

Oh, Sure corr their yeah wed really help an alliance member and if we were their wanna show some pics :roll: , or is their non to show

L2pullout.png

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill

Oh and sure corr their yeah wed really help the alliance and if we were their wanna show some pics :roll: , or is their non to show

people thoought p ko was still corruption

Yeah if I recall correctly the last time we saw you was when we had that p2p miniwar and Devils beat the living **** out of ZF. Also, if you look at list ratings, Devils are almost unanimously ranked in the top 10.

Also, you got 70 peopel to your war...that is absolutely pathetic, and you claim to be the 3rd or 4th best clan?

I used to like ZF...I thought that the idiots were only a couple and the majority was good, but after this topic it is safe to say that you are almost all jerks.

No offense slashir but with a turnout of 70 I don't think it's even safe to say YOUR clan is in the top 10 and yeah you have about 2 years on my clan ty.

"Slashiroth"]Just some things here I had to get off my mind.

Yeah if I recall correctly the last time we saw you was when we had that p2p miniwar and Devils beat the living **** out of ZF. Also, if you look at list ratings, Devils are almost unanimously ranked in the top 10.

Also, you got 70 peopel to your war...that is absolutely pathetic, and you claim to be the 3rd or 4th best clan?

I used to like ZF...I thought that the idiots were only a couple and the majority was good, but after this topic it is safe to say that you are almost all jerks.

No offense slashir but with a turnout of 70 I don't think it's even safe to say YOUR clan is in the top 10 and yeah you have about 2 years on my clan ty.

Harsh, and yea you showing up with 70 people is kinda pathetic. We came home with at least 50+ people still alive.