Gladiatorz Claim victory over Zeonic Force!

SneakyDiva

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its kind of hard to congratulate when some people are like:

shut up zf. we own you and always will.

and i remember some persons post where it was like "i have a puppy named zf. because thats what zf are... my little puppies" and crap like that :roll:

The flaming started at the very beginning when people started making excuses to why they lost.

Enough of the proving points and flaming.

We won this war, thanks to our members for being there, supporting us, training nonstop and for being loyal to The Gladz. I wont say who is more active Gladz or ZF, I can only speak for Gladz, we have a very active clan, our members are close and family to one another. We have many events and activities. Many of our members have been around for years, and the founders from the very beginning are still going strong to this day! I am so proud of The Gladiatorz, they fought with Honor, that is all that matters to me.

I can agree with that and proudly say i've known most Gladz for years now and think of them as close friends. I was glad to fight with them (and die in my case :P) and I was glad we faught an honorable ZF.

.. what was dumb is when attacking someone they would run into the big squares and u wouldnt know when u killed them lol...

so i went outside of the squares and got pjed :D

lol that was a great tactic...

i wasted 5 swords the entire war. i was in the square... and attacking radom zfs that other groups of gladz were attacking. if they ran out of the square i went back to find smoeone else.

.. what was dumb is when attacking someone they would run into the big squares and u wouldnt know when u killed them lol...

so i went outside of the squares and got pjed :D

lol that was a great tactic...

i wasted 5 swords the entire war. i was in the square... and attacking radom zfs that other groups of gladz were attacking. if they ran out of the square i went back to find smoeone else.

and once u ran back in, the last divisoin would pound me :D

first of all we said it was 70-80. NOT 90. i said there were 6 legions, at least 10 members in each. the last oen had 103 options.

in the wild its 4 ops per person. thats 25 ppl. so 50+25. = 75. DUH

Its 3 options per person in wild, Congratz Gladz :P

attack

trade

follow

walkhere.

=4

walk here only applies to one person so it would be

(t-1)/3

t = total options

-1 is for walk here

/3 is for getting the amount of people

sry if anyone posted somethin like this alreday but im on the 16th page and i dun wanna read to the end :s

Just some things here I had to get off my mind.

To ZF: A great turnout, were not much of a warring clan but I am proud of you all for showing up, these are the times when I look at ZF and think, "Im happy I picked this clan to join". You all fought well considering you were extremely outnumbered. Basically, if we had lower reqs and recruited everyone who applied, and not just people we referred/not from another clan/have heard of/high levels/no one doesnt like, we would have a way bigger list. But yeah, ZF needs to keep its reqs high to keep its honour and make it look like a strong clan, so I cant really speak for them in that.

To Gladz: Gratz on the win, although we have more quality members than you guys (no disrespect, just stating my opinion) you guys have far more members. Face it, quantity > quality. To tell the truth, I never expected ZF to win if the numbers people were claiming were true. Im sure we will be warring you guys sometime in the future :P

To Bronxie: Stfu and go away no one cares about your opinion, come back when your clan is in the top 10 kthx :lol:

Just another thing, I always pictured Gladz of a clan along the lines of Exer and Corr with no respect and no honour. Today that changed. I respect Gladz somewhat, the only thing letting it down as they have soooo many 80s and 90s :P No disrespect, you guys outnumbered us, camped the spot, and won well. We were using our legions, everyone knows the fancy crap never works :wink: Gratz anyway im not gonna make excuses about why we lost hehe :)

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time :lol:

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill 8)

1.) Good Job Gladz For Winning This War

2.) I thought ZF Had Some Dignity Before This Post

3.) Why Have We Benn Arguing Over The Whole Post On Percentage

Shut your mouth you dont have a clue about the history of ZF maybe if you did you would know ZF are one of the only clans with honour and respect, somewhere along the line whatever clan your in lost it and gained it back piece by piece, clap2u :roll:

Im done posting here, id rather play the game and talk about it.

Ill be seeing Gladz on our pk trips, and then well see who owns when we have the same amount 8)

:roll:

Why Do I Begin Every Letter With Caps?

j/k..

just keep reading...

Ps. Yes, I did see some alliance members, some corr, some DI, but really, nothing I say can change the fact we lost. What happened when MI crashed, you guys still claimed victory. No point trying this time :lol:

Not to contradict you, but I'm curious, who exactly did you see from the alliance, corruption, or DI?

I'm pretty sure the only one I saw was Bibbleboy?

67th member to join Tip.it

99 Attack

99 Strength

99 Defense

99 Hitpoints

99 Mage

99 Range

99 Summoning

99 Slayer

99 Prayer

:roll:

Why Do I Begin Every Letter With Caps?

j/k..

yea i hate people that do that... i just didnt want to say anything

just keep reading...

because 4/3 or 110% of people don't know their fractions and percentage

And 100% of my brain thinks you still have a bigger brain than Bronxie :lol:

lol here we go again...

SPAM fast before this post gets locked :cry:

To ZF: A great turnout, were not much of a warring clan but I am proud of you all for showing up, these are the times when I look at ZF and think, "Im happy I picked this clan to join". You all fought well considering you were extremely outnumbered. Basically, if we had lower reqs and recruited everyone who applied, and not just people we referred/not from another clan/have heard of/high levels/no one doesnt like, we would have a way bigger list. But yeah, ZF needs to keep its reqs high to keep its honour and make it look like a strong clan, so I cant really speak for them in that.

To Gladz: Gratz on the win, although we have more quality members than you guys (no disrespect, just stating my opinion) you guys have far more members. Face it, quantity > quality. To tell the truth, I never expected ZF to win if the numbers people were claiming were true. Im sure we will be warring you guys sometime in the future :P

To Bronxie: * and go away no one cares about your opinion, come back when your clan is in the top 10 kthx :lol:

Just another thing, I always pictured Gladz of a clan along the lines of Exer and Corr with no respect and no honour. Today that changed. I respect Gladz somewhat, the only thing letting it down as they have soooo many 80s and 90s :P No disrespect, you guys outnumbered us, camped the spot, and won well. We were using our legions, everyone knows the fancy crap never works :wink: Gratz anyway im not gonna make excuses about why we lost hehe :)

Maybe you guys should war us in non multi, war us in p2p, or war us 50 vs 50, and let ZF show you their true skill 8)

You had like 60 people show up. Proves how loyal your clan is.

lol here we go again...

SPAM fast before this post gets locked :cry:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock: :shock:

To Bronxie: * and go away no one cares about your opinion, come back when your clan is in the top 10 kthx :lol:

You had like 60 people show up. Proves how loyal your clan is.

seems more like availability to me, considering a lot of the clan is of other countries where this tiem was not very good

ZF was cool before you guys started posting crap. Like this.

You see Slashiroth, I USED to think you were a pretty cool guy. But no, youre jsut a jealous little noob who has to diss Bronxie, just because he owns you :(