Gladiatorz Claim victory over Zeonic Force!

SneakyDiva

u guys act like you won so easily. Next time we war you, how about you attack US? results would be different, Guaranteed. a reason why we lost is cuz you guys have mre members than us in total. I never thought it waws fair since you had more people in the clan, AND you got to wait for us. :roll:

Anyways bronxie. 110/220 people = 50%

80/150=60% (i think :) )

therefore, zf is more active.

Thats not what your forum says

Um really, not all the ppl in zf use forums, [developmentally delayed].

we had 6 legions, every legion had AT LEAST 10 people. hen legion 6 had 103 options. make urself look more stupid plz?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We easliy had 70 members left at the end of the war. 85-90 members left? That's pushing it but it's possible.

ZF, you know darn well that you didn't kill 70-80 gladz. That would have left us with 30, maybe 40 members left..

Enjoy these. Taken at the end of the war and ALREADY posted on this thread.

I yelled Tzigane and I got some Gladz support! Props to you Tzi, that was near the end of the war and you didn't run. He was one of the last to die.

Runescape015.png

We claim Victory.

Runescape016.png

More Victory.

Runescape017.png

Me telling everyone to follow....me. Our victory lap for lack of a better cliche.

Runescape018.png

That's easily 60+ members. *EDIT* Don't forget, lots of people are still following me, sneaky, jerico, and noah. Those were all squad leaders that lived.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, good fight ZF, you've always had my repsect with the exception of one member, and I think we all know who that is. :D

you put main advocate, glasses pl0z? who cares if i dont know what some words mean anyway, id rather be me then a geek who look cr*p up in the dictionary and stop sayin gladz had like 80 left, cos they didnt tey walked back up, i woulda done the same if zf won. so pipe down.

Okay tombo thank you for basically admitting you're an idiot and I think it's kind of funny that you are insulting me by saying that I am more articulate than you lol that's just funny. I see a similarity here...ZF cannot accept being defeated whether it be verbally or in war. Tombo and pure stre proved that.

I said you're the main advocate of ZF cause you post more than anyone lol.

you're blinder then my grandma, read my other post where i put zf lost.

not admitting im an idiot im just showing that im not as much as a geek then you who reckons hes hard cos he can post well on forums.

im done with this post too, oh and you did make a mistake...

its str not stre. :) 'idiot'

Oh my god, you admitted defeat and then continued to say Gladz stink for having lower lvls.

And yeah you call me a geek which is an inadvertent declaration that you're dumb.

Excuse me for the fact that the only thing you're better at me in is knowing your fellow members' names more accurately than I do tombo :roll: :roll:

the only thing? lmao, im not the wannabe gangsta who calls himself bronxie, go get tupac to kill me plz.

Not as if it's any of your business, but my name was a nick name given to me when I moved out of the Bronx and somewhere else.

So I didn't realize living in the bronx makes me a wannabe gangster.

Thanks for the ignorant retorts, ZF.

aww did i hit a soft spot>? waah, if you think you're better then me at everything, then good for you because you arent, maybe on computers and posting replies on forums. But quite frankly i have no more time for you so have fun writing novels on here and looking words up in the dictionary and using spell check so you can make a perfect post.

now im done, you'll see next time gladz

zf > you anways :D

Whats your problem? Why do you have to act like a Jackass?

Guest HavocHawk

u guys act like you won so easily. Next time we war you, how about you attack US? results would be different, Guaranteed. a reason why we lost is cuz you guys have mre members than us in total. I never thought it waws fair since you had more people in the clan, AND you got to wait for us. :roll:

Um really, not all the ppl in zf use forums, mentally challenged.

we had 6 legions, every legion had AT LEAST 10 people. hen legion 6 had 103 options. make urself look more stupid plz?

Ok if you want exact numbers than:

We had 143/200 people for war thats 71.5%

aww did i hit a soft spot>? waah, if you think you're better then me at everything, then good for you because you arent, maybe on computers and posting replies on forums. But quite frankly i have no more time for you so have fun writing novels on here and looking words up in the dictionary and using spell check so you can make a perfect post.

now im done, you'll see next time gladz

zf > you anways :D

Yeah tombo excuse me for having a brain I mean does it take a skilled laborer to post well? lmao. Also that last post was 3 lines, the fact that you didn't understand half of what I said may have given the effect of it being long (probably cause you had to read it 10 times) but in reality, it wasn't long.

It's 200 people and it was more like 120 which is 60%...a

Another facet of activity is being prompt when functions are happening. ZF had to wait longer to get their guys organized and probably had to wait for more people. That is something gladz took advantage of. Does that make them evilbadscary people? It's clever if you ask me.

zf didnt have to waity longer.. lol... gladz just started meeting at like 3:00 (2 hrs before the war)

Just say these sweet words all ZF said long ago. We owned you then, we own you now. Like it or not ZF got d-stroid.

defeat.JPG

lol so u now had 90 ppl?

first u said it was 70... than changed to 80... and now its 90...

also just cause gladz had 110 ppl on the borads that doesnt mean that we had 110 for the war. some ppl close explorer so they wont lag.

So how come everytime the Gladz win someone always says they cheated Coincidence? Fyi Gladz even a little bit of Cheating is still cheating :wink:

Here Ill quote myself so Im heard. Would someone please explain this?

It's 200 people and it was more like 120 which is 60%...a

Another facet of activity is being prompt when functions are happening. ZF had to wait longer to get their guys organized and probably had to wait for more people. That is something gladz took advantage of. Does that make them evilbadscary people? It's clever if you ask me.

zf didnt have to waity longer.. lol... gladz just started meeting at like 3:00 (2 hrs before the war)

We actually started meeting at 3:45. Thank you though for alluding to the fact that Gladz members are prompt and take care in making sure they get to wars and events on time. :wink:

the reason we were waiting for u is because u guys show up after/exaclty at teh wartime.

we were setting up in wildy like 20 minutes earlier. IF u guys had organized up there before us... then we would have been the ones rushing u.

if u think that had a major impact then just set up earlier next time.

Just say these sweet word all ZF said long ago. We owned you then, we own you now. Like it or not Zgot d-stroid.

defeat.JPG

yeah nice, show the war that was crashed by MI

He's not on the list, and he was one of the few 60s and 90 I died to.

rofl.png

Not flaming, Grats, though I believe someone said their lowest was an 81, I'm not arguing about it.

no idea who he is... if u want search him on our members list. he could be a gladz member that died and went on his pure. i got 2 pures at gds if i died to go on them.

Jesus christ, stop the flaming.

Gladz won fair and square, and that's not going to change.

agreed, im just showing that gladz had the advantage both ways.

And a new point comes to mind. You said there were 143 people there?

you had 60+ at the end. We'll say 70. that means zf killed over 70, whlie being outnumbered almost double :roll:

He's not on the list, and he was one of the few 60s and 90 I died to.

rofl.png

Not flaming, Grats, though I believe someone said their lowest was an 81, I'm not arguing about it.

no idea who he is... if u want search him on our members list. he could be a gladz member that died and went on his pure. i got 2 pures at gds if i died to go on them.

afaik you're not supposed to come back on any char..

Oh yeah, lets bring back the other war. First off that war wasnt fair. And many gladz went back. I myself killed one gladz twice (hydrost) first time for full rune, second time for full addy :lol:

You won this war ok?... Why do you even bother argue with tombo, when you all know u won? :?: :idea: