Gladiatorz Claim victory over Zeonic Force!

SneakyDiva

So how come everytime the Gladz win someone always says they cheated Coincidence? Fyi Gladz even a little bit of Cheating is still cheating :wink:

Coming out of leaving...

Because last year we were the clan that barely got 10 people to their PK trips. Since January we have been building up our ranks by recruiting and training. Take for example Thirddegree, accepted January 04 at lvl 65 HP. Now 92 HP. Another example is Smoressoccer, 70 HP beginning of summer, closing in on 90. It's hard for people to believe that the [cabbage]ty group from last year is boasting 500+ posts a day and having turnouts of over 100 members. So they come to a uneducated conclusion that we cheated.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all saying quantity > Quality.

In the MD war gladz were out numbered and out leveled, but won the war due to immence disapline and great teamwork.

Quantity is only useful if you have the teamwork to go with it. And that is one thing that gladz have oodles of.

Yes we do have more people than you.

Yes your hits average might be 1 point above ours.

But the numbers are completly useless unless you fight as a team.

Jesus christ, stop the flaming.

Gladz won fair and square, and that's not going to change.

agreed, im just showing that gladz had the advantage both ways.

And a new point comes to mind. You said there were 143 people there?

you had 60+ at the end. We'll say 70. that means zf killed over 70, whlie being outnumbered almost double :roll:

Mabye we had the advantage both times because we are a more active, better clan. Congrats for earning your spot at #4 on the top 10. Have a good one.

Guest HavocHawk
its just due to the propaganda about gladz sucking that we thought we should win, and thats why everyone is complaining... :P

gladz have got a new level of respect from me... and apparently they are the better clan

Speaking of propaganda, we had some great ones like this:

prop.png

rofl.png

Stoned 56

Attack 81

Defence 80

Strength 93

Hitpoints 94

Wow somebody with 94 hp and a level 86 is red to them?

just to dlear that up, Thats not Stoned 56, thats Stoned--56.

rofl.png

Stoned 56

Attack 81

Defence 80

Strength 93

Hitpoints 94

Wow somebody with 94 hp and a level 86 is red to them? Why are the stats all 1? :roll:

i dont think its right... he is lvl 3...

its just due to the propaganda about gladz sucking that we thought we should win, and thats why everyone is complaining... :P

gladz have got a new level of respect from me... and apparently they are the better clan

prop.png

lmao - by propaganda i meant just by word of mouth. ive only been playing runescape for 6 months, in clan for 3. only time i ever see gladz is on pk trips where we outnumber them. only things i hear about gladz are from zf saying they suck and they are all low levels..

rofl.png

Stoned 56

Attack 81

Defence 80

Strength 93

Hitpoints 94

Wow somebody with 94 hp and a level 66 is red to them? Why are the stats all 1? :roll:

That's stoned--56.. btw ;o

Grats on your win Gladz.

Oh yeah, lets bring back the other war. First off that war wasnt fair. And many gladz went back. I myself killed one gladz twice (hydrost) first time for full rune, second time for full addy :lol:

You won this war ok?... Why do you even bother argue with tombo, when you all know u won? :?: :idea:

Hydrost isn't a Glad... That and most Gladz who died went back to training. I don't know where you getting your info. Also I like how your number on how many members you killed is constantly changeing, you guys are just like politicians.

prop.png

lmao - by propaganda i meant just by word of mouth. ive only been playing runescape for 6 months, in clan for 3. only time i ever see gladz is on pk trips where we outnumber them. only things i hear about gladz are from zf saying they suck and they are all low levels..

Then you heard wrong :) Our minimum HP req is 78, but all of the members that were in Gladz prior to the increase stayed so we do have some members below the HP req, but they are still valuable members to us :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tipit took my sig away :(

~Proud Leader of The Gladiatorz~

Oh yeah, lets bring back the other war. First off that war wasnt fair. And many gladz went back. I myself killed one gladz twice (hydrost) first time for full rune, second time for full addy :lol:

You won this war ok?... Why do you even bother argue with tombo, when you all know u won? :?: :idea:

Hydrost isn't a Glad... That and most Gladz who died went back to training. I don't know where you getting your info. Also I like how your number on how many members you killed is constantly changeing, you guys are just like politicians.

the OTHER war... i think he meant rsc

Jesus christ, stop the flaming.

Gladz won fair and square, and that's not going to change.

agreed, im just showing that gladz had the advantage both ways.

And a new point comes to mind. You said there were 143 people there?

you had 60+ at the end. We'll say 70. that means zf killed over 70, whlie being outnumbered almost double :roll:

143 people signed up for the war, 143 did not come

first of all we said it was 70-80. NOT 90. i said there were 6 legions, at least 10 members in each. the last oen had 103 options.

in the wild its 4 ops per person. thats 25 ppl. so 50+25. = 75. DUH

We may have had 143 sign up, but that's definately not how many came.

About 5-10 minutes before ZF got there I started counting my friends list because I have 99% of Gladz added on my list, which is full. I'm only missing a few new members whom I can't add since my list is full.

My count was about 100.. Give or take about 5 since I'm bad at counting. :)

It's safe to say we did not have over 115 show for this war.

Tzigane, I've said this twice already in my previous posts, but MAD props for you. You stuck in with ZF until the end. You were almost the last one to die. I have a TON of respect for you now.

:)

the OTHER war... i think he meant rsc

My bad. Sorry. I must have missed a post somewhere because this thread has like 3 different arguements between different people all going at once. I'm just trying to use facts to prove my statements :?

He was a glad* im talking about the war last autumn

EDIT: already cleared up :lol:

first of all we said it was 70-80. NOT 90. i said there were 6 legions, at least 10 members in each. the last oen had 103 options.

Ok everyone who showed up post here now Stop making up excuses and pointing fingers...

Face it, it was a great war, and Gladz shined once again! Congrats Gladiatorz!

Guest HavocHawk

Ok everyone who showed up post here now Stop making up excuses and pointing fingers...

Face it, it was a great war, and Gladz shined once again! Congrats Gladiatorz!

Lord Nuke. There wasn't a code to begin sarcasm