~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow...

I dont even want to think of what you have in store =]]]]

theres lots more that I want to do in this game, none of which include a 200m xp skill however, I dont think I could do that.

I want to see your house when you're done :XD: !

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

My house isn't going to change, simply my levels, and my house isnt much to look at right now.

:o are you going to craft all the natures at once?
Wow, I guess I need to make my 3 paragraph thing on the front page in bold, because this is like the 5th question since I updated my blog that is answered on the first page... I don't mean for that to sound rude by the way :P

Wow your doing good :o keep going \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

My house isn't going to change, simply my levels, and my house isnt much to look at right now.

Wow, I guess I need to make my 3 paragraph thing on the front page in bold, because this is like the 5th question since I updated my blog that is answered on the first page... I don't mean for that to sound rude by the way :P

~~~99 Runecrafting + Construction~~~

Ok, finally done with that alching (I still hate alching!). Now, this next part is going to be a little bit different. I'm going for 99 Runecrafting but it won't be alone. I will be making the money that I need for a particular skill, then training that skill. First up is Construction.

Using the calculators here at tip.it, I've determined I will need 186,724 oak planks. This will cost me 75m (rounding up). I will also need about 5-10m for butler charges. Therefore I will need to runecraft 85m for my first bit. So lets get started.

You can help me, as a fellow tip.iter by donating Pure essence or super energies if you choose. I can also use energy potions but I need them to be 4 doses to be of use for Runecrafting. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

You didn't say if you were going to craft all the natures at once :P (I was referring to the natures you would need solely for construction)

By the way, I've been wondering for quite awhile, what's the story behind your avatar?

just finished charging my 190 glories, should last a good while :D

i dunno, only 500+ teles to draynor. sure that will be enough :P (sarcastic)

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

~~~99 Runecrafting + Construction~~~

Ok, finally done with that alching (I still hate alching!). Now, this next part is going to be a little bit different. I'm going for 99 Runecrafting but it won't be alone. I will be making the money that I need for a particular skill, then training that skill. First up is Construction.

Using the calculators here at tip.it, I've determined I will need 186,724 oak planks. This will cost me 75m (rounding up). I will also need about 5-10m for butler charges. Therefore I will need to runecraft 85m for my first bit. So lets get started.

You can help me, as a fellow tip.iter by donating Pure essence or super energies if you choose. I can also use energy potions but I need them to be 4 doses to be of use for Runecrafting. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

You didn't say if you were going to craft all the natures at once :P (I was referring to the natures you would need solely for construction)

By the way, I've been wondering for quite awhile, what's the story behind your avatar?

Oh, well you didn't say that. Yes I'm making all the nats for 99 construction at once.

just finished charging my 190 glories, should last a good while :D

i dunno, only 500+ teles to draynor. sure that will be enough :P (sarcastic)

I think you mean edgeville :XD:

Tobad you cant charge noted glories anymore :x :(

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

15 minutes after I posted on your blog about the running thing, I remembered, I need to get back to edgeville somehow, and with that I can't run, but I will try and find a way to help you out in con or rcing. =/

Wakka, you should try and get a skil to 200mill exp. You might like it. Like...slayer lmao

Do you need game necklaces? I know you have close to 200 glories...but do you?

15 minutes after I posted on your blog about the running thing, I remembered, I need to get back to edgeville somehow, and with that I can't run, but I will try and find a way to help you out in con or rcing. =/

Wakka, you should try and get a skil to 200mill exp. You might like it. Like...slayer lmao

I have around 500 games necklaces, which are totally useless now because I can tele to the worriers guild with the d stone bracelet (which I have 15 of).

I have around 500 games necklaces, which are totally useless now because I can tele to the worriers guild with the d stone bracelet (which I have 15 of).

-.- Showoff! <.<

lol

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

Good luck Wakka! Tackling 2 skills at once? I wouldn't even think about trying that. Again, good luck!

Could I use your guilded alter sometime? :wink:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Good luck Wakka! Tackling 2 skills at once? I wouldn't even think about trying that. Again, good luck!

I thought he had said his house was crap, and had nothing in it, thats why he doesn't level in there... :wink:

But he probably does have one>.>

whats so wrong with doing 2 skills at once? I'm simply using one to get the money for the other...

I rarely use my house.

whats so wrong with doing 2 skills at once? I'm simply using one to get the money for the other...

I rarely use my house.

There's nothing wrong with doing 2 skills at once, I'm just saying that I can barely train 1 skill at a time, let alone 2.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Good luck getting all 99s Wakka!! It's all downhill from here :P

Can you tell me the best place to alch? You mentioned that you knew where it is on your rune mining guide, I probably can't alch there, i'm just really curious :? . I promise I won't tell anyone.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Can you tell me the best place to alch? You mentioned that you knew where it is on your rune mining guide, I probably can't alch there, i'm just really curious :? . I promise I won't tell anyone.

well if you have the right herblore level then picking nightshade next to yanille is good. Can use them to make super strong wep poisons.

well if you have the right herblore level then picking nightshade next to yanille is good. Can use them to make super strong wep poisons.

Good idea. Too bad I can't make weapon poisons (++) :oops:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!