-- Ultimate f2p cooking guide! -- there is no faster way!

abgar

I wont add pics to the guide yet cuz im to lazy and i wont make it look that nice either I od it later... anyway, here we go!

step1. This requires atleast 200-250k coins, buy 1k raw lobs or more if you have the money.

step2. Get logs, I suggest willow logs but normal logs might work too, I dont know if they burn faster.

step3. Now it's just to cook, the best place is at draynor bank. Go there, get a tinderbox in your inventory and put the logs and lobs at the two first spots in bank.

step4. Take a log and as many lobs as you get (26). Lit the log and cook your lobs. Then repeat it all!

step5. When you are out of lobs, sell the cooked ones and buy new ones. I'm not sure about the prices on these days but i think you wont lose to much money though.

Why is Draynor bank the best place?

Well, the you may lit the log just 1-2 squares away from the bank! = VERY FAST!!

One inventory of lobs takes 1 min to cook, to take the new lobs and lit the fire takes less than a min.So in 1min - 2min you get 3120 xp!!

lvl 74 cooking isnt necessary but very usefull i used this at lvl 60 cooking and got to 74 on two days.

And btw, I just realized that cooking swordies is faster but the are rarely sold/bought so I suggest lobs even if you dont burn sowrdies

abgar+0.png

same as above. This is a very well known way, and very basic. Its practically common sense. It is the fastest xp, but u still can get like 90k xp an hour f2p with barely any cash(look thorugh guides to find it)

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

you may want to point out the fact that ranges have more sucess rate.

maybe but walking to it and walking back is slower. I also made this guide becoause all the guides ive seen they talk about cooknig tuna at karamja

abgar+0.png

i think urs is little bit faster but lumbridge is faster in the long run. this guide well isn't even a guide all u r telling us is cooka t draynor, yea........

1.3/10

• 2 weeks later...

you may want to point out the fact that ranges have more sucess rate.

maybe but walking to it and walking back is slower. I also made this guide becoause all the guides ive seen they talk about cooknig tuna at karamja

barley you can hop to lumbridge top bank glide down the stairs and use the range there.

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

any range = less burn + better random events (you wont ever get a myst box)

and its not 5k more exp / hour (120k at a range with lobs)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined