Cost of f2p 99 prayer

microtosh

lol. i needed around 850k big bones. so about 297 mill. whoa. my month's work of merchanting is gone ....

:-k

jagex is kinda cruel to f2p but we dun pay money so ....

:notalk: and i calculated. if i was p2p, i only needed 44,275 dragon bones. so if i take 2k for ea bone ( overpriced ). i will need only 88.5 mill. nice.

:ohnoes: i could save 220 mill if i was p2p.

lol. i needed around 850k big bones. so about 297 mill. whoa. my month's work of merchanting is gone ....

:-k

jagex is kinda cruel to f2p but we dun pay money so ....

:notalk: and i calculated. if i was p2p, i only needed 44,275 dragon bones. so if i take 2k for ea bone ( overpriced ). i will need only 88.5 mill. nice.

:ohnoes: i could save 220 mill if i was p2p.

Then become a member for a month and you will hopefully have 99 prayer when it ends.

well also if you were member, you could use house alters and enfunctus (sp?) to get up to 4x xp on prayer (House alters go up to 3.5x, the enfuctus does 4x)

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

well also if you were member, you could use house alters and enfunctus (sp?) to get up to 4x xp on prayer (House alters go up to 3.5x, the enfuctus does 4x)

ya, you could use a house, so that 44K d bones would turn into about 12K, but that doesn't seem like any...so i dunno lol, member for a couple months would do it, just don't get hooked into anything..it does that :lol:

ya, you could use a house, so that 44K d bones would turn into about 12K, but that doesn't seem like any...so i dunno lol, member for a couple months would do it, just don't get hooked into anything..it does that :lol:

no, you need 44k with ecto, 177k with straight burying, and about 52k for a gilded altar.

nh.jpg

to save some money, instead of buying b bones for 300 ea, buy them for 350 ea, it doesn't seem like a big difference, but it helps in the long run.

EDIT: i just calculated, with the price that lunar said, the amount you said you'd need, and the price i said, if you buy them for 300 ea like i said, you'd save about 47mil.

to save some money, instead of buying b bones for 350 ea, buy them for 350 ea, it doesn't seem like a big difference, but it helps in the long run.

EDIT: i just calculated, with the price that lunar said, the amount you said you'd need, and the price i said, if you buy them for 300 ea like i said, you'd save about 47mil.

um...you wrote the same price 2x

yea and about b4...

I guess i should've used the calc before to see if he used it :wall:

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!