What does opts. mean?

ROBOSRUS

Actually, you're closer than you think. When you move your Runescape cursor over a player (or any option, for that matter) on the top left of your screen it will say what your first option is and how many options there are.

When in the wilderness, when multiple players dd (for those who don't know, all stand on the same space), the number of options you see on the top left goes up according to how many people are on that space. It's a much, much easier way of counting how many people are present; it doesn't show the actual number of people, but a quick and easy division would get you that.

I hope that helped. If I wasn't clear anywhere, just let me know.

Igna.gif

If there's no items under you or objects in the way it will be divisible by 3. For every person you have the options of Attack, Trade With, and Follow. The single Walk Here option is cancelled out because there's always a default Attack option as long as you aren't the lowest level. So there you go if you're only counting people it's always divisible by 3.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to break this down even more, the number of people who have attended the clan event whether is be a clan pk, event or whatever can be checked by a few techniques.

In the Wilderness,

When in the wilderness players is the equivalent of 3 options when in a deathdot(pile), them being, 'attack, trade, follow'. To determine the number of options simply do #+3(yourself)/3.

Out of the wilderness,

When not in the wilderness everyone is the equivalent of 2 options when in a deathdot, them being 'trade, follow'. To determine the number of options simply do #+2(yourself)/2.

Clans say their wilderness options more or so because it looks bigger, the max amount of options that can be counted in one pile is 399 and that is called 'max options', 133+ players standing in the one spot. Although those methods are the way used you can simply check how many players by selecting an object and using it on the pile where the number of people will show.

deadforumslol.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...