What is your favourite Sport? & Who do you admire in Spo

My favourite sport(s) are American Football, Tennis, and Basketball.

I admire LaDainian Tomlinson. He's amazing with the football, and is so fast, but mainly his determination. Amazing player, amazing man.

I soon hope to get my Jersey signed by him, which will make me the happiest kid in the world.

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

I run marathons as often as I can, theres not really a lot of proffesionals I can really admire for some reason, but I would have to say the thought of D Hoyt (censor takes out his first name) keeps me going when it gets tough, it'd be hard to describe this guy in a single post so just look here. Just to clarify running is my favourite sport, as long distance as possible.

I enjoy watching cricket. It's a very laid back game (most of the time) and the test match version of the game goes for up to 5 days. Australia are very good at cricket at the moment and I enjoy watching them play very much.

Tomorrow I'm watching the first day of the 5th test of a 5 test series of test match cricket. :D

Golf - Adam Scott/Geoff Ogilvy

Haha Aussie Pride! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your replies so far guys. :wink:

My favorite sport, above all, is basketball. I do watch pretty much every other sport that gets broadcasted in the Southern part of the United States, but Basketball is the best I think.

I'd have to say my favorite player would be Gilbert Arenas (Agent Zero). That guy is absolutely crazy if you watch him play. On any given night, he can go for 30 or more points on any other team. Also, one of the reason of why I admire him so much is because he came from literally nothing to superstardom. He wasn't all that good a few years ago, but he trained like a dog, day and night. I've read that, in the offseason, he would train 10-20 hours a day. So crazy. But then again, it explains why he owns everyone now. :D

I like many many sports...

Rugby - Jonah lomu, tana umaga

Basketball - MJ, LeBron James, Kobe, Wade

Golf - Phil Mickelson, Tiger

Tennis - Nadal, federer

yeh

My fovourite sport to play is basketball. I enjoy watching Hockey and Basketball. My favourite hockey team is the Vancouver Canucks. My favourite Basketball team is the Phoenix Suns. My favourite hockey players are:

Alexander Ovechkin

Evgeni Malkin

Well, i like skiing the best. Track is a close second.

For skiing I play on a team and I love the rush of a fastpaced downhill rush! The thing is my team hasn't gotten together yet.... There's been no snow!

Oh, and i dont think magic the gathering is a sport, but their tournys are still pretty fun. Have you tried the new time spiral?

Wow favourite sports and their athlete's. Woo, okay fun time

Im a connisuer (sp? xD) of sports. I love sports, i love watching and love playing sports. Any sport at all. However ill list my favourite teams/players in specific sports

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers / Ladanian Tomlinson

Im a huge Steelers fan (was born in Pittsburgh). LT is one of the best players in the game, and he scores alot, AND AND AND he doesnt showboat, too many atheletes showboat, LT just scores, hands the ball off, and goes to the sidelines.

NHL: Atlanta Thrashers / Mario Lemiux

Love Mario, hes a great guy irl, ive met him several times, just the perfect example of what an athlete should be. Im a huge Thrashers fan EXCEPT when the play Pittsburgh.

NBA: Atlanta Hawks / Dominique Wilkins

I dont watch too much NBA, only when theres nothin else on, so my knowledge here is limited.

MLB: New York Yankees / Too many to name, but ill put a few: Cy Young, Zach Duke, John Smoltz, Catfish Hunter, Rollie Fingers, Statchel Paige.

Im a HUGE baseball fan, ive loved the NYY ever since i grew up, theyre easily one of the best teams in MLB, and Boston Sucks, kaythanksbye. I played baseball and grew up idolizin Cy Young, it'd be amazing winning a trophy of your idle. But yeah heh.

Any other sports? Soccer, Man U, Zidane. Rugby, dont watch it sorry, Golf? Phil Mickleson maybe, or Arnie Palmer, ugh, i know im forgetting a few, but yeah thats basically it.