Guide to Mage Arena -Low Lvl Pures- NEW PvP unlock method!

coza_17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting guide. oh and thanks for confirming you only need to cast and not succeed the spell to unlock(i was looking all over the place for that info #-o )

some advice:

try to keep the text out of the images and keep most of the images separate, as it gets hard to read in those spots.

besides that good guide, i think ill give an 8/10 :thumbsup:

newsignature1fs8.png

I had a go at this some weeks ago, got totally owned. But now I read this guide, I may as well go for it :thumbsup:.

BTW, are you sure that your safe when down there after you pull the lever? If I remember correctly I right clicked on one of the other players down there and saw the attack option.

Anyway should be rated 8/10 good job ::'.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

BTW, are you sure that your safe when down there after you pull the lever? If I remember correctly I right clicked on one of the other players down there and saw the attack option.

Yes, when you pull the lever and go down into the bank and rune shop you are safe there. The attack option is displayed because you have recently been in wilderness, but if you try to attack you can't.

coza17.png

Nice Guide 8/10 Also I need to know do I have to recharge my staff after so many casts? And if I do then how?
you dont have to recharge the staff

maybe add that if you lose you god staff you dont have to cast the spell 100 times in arena again. the ability to cast a god spell is decided on the character, not the staff

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

• 2 months later...
Funny how its for pures with 1 def yet you say you have to have mystic and you need 25 def for that :anxious: :-w

its 20 def for myst...

noobish guide > not your own mage arena pics...

saying pures... but you use prayer and mystic...

Most pics were his own, and he edited a few.

Also, there are many different kind of pures. The mystic and prayer part were for mystic pures, and some have 52 prayer for smite, though rare.

He also adresses the tricks for 1 def 1 prayer pures.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Funny how its for pures with 1 def yet you say you have to have mystic and you need 25 def for that :anxious: :-w

its 20 def for myst...

noobish guide > not your own mage arena pics...

saying pures... but you use prayer and mystic...

Lots of pures get prayer. ::'

Good guide. 8.5/10.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

• 2 weeks later...
One question... i forget but if you're dueling or pking w/ a god staf w/ or without the cloak do each of the staves have a special effect, like lowering atk, def or soemthing? thanks

~Trevor

Yes, Sara staff lowers prayer, Zammy staff lowers magic and Guthix staff lowers defence. All the cape does is enable you to Charge and hit up to 30 damage and the cape gives +10 Magic offense and defence.

91/99 Strength

85/94 Magic

78/80 Attack

45/45 Defence

Good guide, just one tip for you. When you are doing the inital fight your recomended fire balst. IT SUCKS!!!!! :wall: Use Slayer Dart in stead :thumbsup: It uses only 1 death adn 4 minds per cas and will hit up to 19! This is the spell of choice for this min game. :twisted: While eveyone else is burning through tons of fires and only hitting 13's you will but using minds and hitting 19's! :twisted:

underground pass done at 38 agility

yuffie.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

Good guide, just one tip for you. When you are doing the inital fight your recomended fire balst. IT SUCKS!!!!! :wall: Use Slayer Dart in stead :thumbsup: It uses only 1 death adn 4 minds per cas and will hit up to 19! This is the spell of choice for this min game. :twisted: While eveyone else is burning through tons of fires and only hitting 13's you will but using minds and hitting 19's! :twisted:

Thanks for the advice, but slayer dart requires 55 slayer, which not many low level pures have. Oh and Fire Blast max hit is 16 :P. Also slayer dart will only hit 19 if your magic level is 90+. I have found that most people do mage arena as soon as they get to 60 mage, because god spells pwn for pking at low levels. :D

coza17.png

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't the dummy and trainer benefit from the dummy using Mage Protect prayer?