EverythingPhotography. The one and only thead [Large Images]

ThoseTheBrokes

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that many likes photography :D

I'm also into it, but I would consider myself novice. I haven't taken any photo courses at all. I just go out and take shots, basicly..

I'd love to take a course though and get straight with all the technical terms regarding ISO's etc and also about different techniques. I'm positive it would do me well.

In the meanwhile, my camera of use is an Olympus uD600. It isn't mine, so I'm trying to save money to buy my own. I'd like to get a Nikon D50/D70s/D80 but I'm not sure which one to buy. I want a quality camera even though it has to cost a bit, but all the reviews speaks well of them so I'm kinda lost here.

I'll post a few photos of mine. My main photo style is nature photos. Be it macro or scenery shots but I just love going out in the woods or wherever just to hunt for a shot. ::'

pa190062gw5.th.jpgp1130470ey5.th.jpgp5100505dj9.th.jpg

p6250002qc2.th.jpgpb100026ee7.th.jpgmisc3vt4.th.jpg

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

must cost like 30$ now.

I saw one on ebay for $130 lol.

Zargo, those pictures are really awesome! I especially love that purple flower one where you can see all of those droplets of water.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Some of my latest, Took only a few minutes ago in the rain :)

Using the Macro and flash [Needed more light because it was dark]

Tap and post.

tapandpostjh6.jpg

[bleep]ey leaf.

[bleep]eyleafcj6.jpg

Logs and Cobwebs.

logsip7.jpg

Twiggy.

twiggylq2.jpg

Male stone head.

stoneheadmalexc6.jpg

Female stone head.

stoneheadfemaleha6.jpg

Voila.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I like photographing alot, I have made over 1900 photos so far.

(I know, 80% is not good... but who knows)

I use a Nikon Coolpix L3, its my parents's camera and I can use it.

I bought a tripod online called Velbon CX 200, at the dutch Ebay for only 10 Euros. I like to go outside to places I think of, and search places that might be interesting to make photos.

Since september I am a member of StockXCNG, a stock photo site full of amateur and pro photographers.

You can upload a photo, and it gets rejected or approved. When it gets approved, others can use it as a stock photo. (My page)

Not all photos I personally like are approved, so Im not proud of all of those photos in my gallery there.

I work in a supermarket to buy a Canon EOS 350D or a Canon EOS 400D, to make more detailed photos and with a better quality. And because it is a DSLR, which I dont have at the moment.

Great to see a photography topic :)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I work in a supermarket to buy a Canon EOS 350D or a Canon EOS 400D, to make more detailed photos and with a better quality. And because it is a DSLR, which I dont have at the moment.

:lol:

I own a 400D, It's well worth the effort to earn money for one.

I'm not to sure on the difference between the 350D and the 400D though..

Any questions, Feel free to ask.

And thanks, It's nice to see people take interest.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

u must have a 400d i got 1 at the 5th of december (i think woopi knows what i mean :-w because its only dutch) from my parants and it takes great pictures :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

taz3xk1.jpg

u must have a 400d i got 1 at the 5th of december (i think woopi knows what i mean :-w because its only dutch) from my parants and it takes great pictures :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

That's good to hear, will you be posting any photos? I'm gonna try to persuade my parents to let me buy a Canon EOS 20D. I have the money - it's just a matter of convincing them It's worth it. :-k

That's good to hear, will you be posting any photos? I'm gonna try to persuade my parents to let me buy a Canon EOS 20D. I have the money - it's just a matter of convincing them It's worth it. :-k

sry but i don't think ill post realy much pictures here... i rather hold them for myself or ill post older pictures from my old camera :wink:

taz3xk1.jpg

sry but i don't think ill post realy much pictures here... i rather hold them for myself or ill post older pictures from my old camera :wink:

You could always post on a photography forum?

I can recommend a few:

http://thephotoforum.com

http://photoguitar.forumup.org Huh.. they don't like that free forum site... oh dear... this is not good...

and my own:

http://photo.ecopetition.org

You could always post on a photography forum?

I can recommend a few:

http://thephotoforum.com

http://photoguitar.[ForbiddenSite] Huh.. they don't like that free forum site... oh dear... this is not good...

and my own:

http://photo.ecopetition.org

MAYBE ill post some on there but still dont know ill see it :P

taz3xk1.jpg

Reasons for not posting them here?

I have no problems, But I was just curious.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

because i already posted sometime before some pretty good pictures i made on 1 of those site's (don't remember wich) but i said that they didn't may use it and later i found some people using my pictures on other sites :-s <.< #-o :wall:

taz3xk1.jpg

because i already posted sometime before some pretty good pictures i made on 1 of those site's (don't remember wich) but i said that they didn't may use it and later i found some people using my pictures on other sites :-s <.< #-o :wall:

Fair does.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

You can get copyright laws onto them! :XD:

i did got copyright on them but the most people don't mind and try to get rid of it and say that the name on it is there nickname on another site :-k :wall: its realy anoying and thats why i now don't post much of graph. stuff here even not paintbrushed or something like that :wink: :cry:

taz3xk1.jpg

i did got copyright on them but the most people don't mind and try to get rid of it and say that the name on it is there nickname on another site :-k :wall: its realy anoying and thats why i now don't post much of graph. stuff here even not paintbrushed or something like that :wink: :cry:

Yeah, it's a shame that you aren't allowed to water mark your work here. However, most administrators of forums take copyright issues very seriously and will possibly give out the IP adress of the offender (if you can prove that you took it that is) so you can take it further. I don't bother with mine as no one can blow up the photos very big as they're resized.

You asked. Here's some of my stuff, as you can see I am very into Macro photgraphy.

Only my best shots are here because I don't want to be uploading through ImageShack forever.

img0036dk9.jpg

img0056ee5.jpg

img0063yl8.jpg

img0287cb0.jpg

sa550037qz8.jpg

Lol, like the third macro photo I had ever done.

sa550093jw9.jpg

These things NEVER stay still :leer: .

sa550159dr7.jpg

sa550190sl1.jpg

IMO this is a VERY good shot.

sa550217rw3.jpg

If I ever get replies from Friends/Family, they almost always say this is one of my best.

sa550263dm4.jpg

sa550270hu9.jpg

Lol, this was taken at Lows.

img0066mo9.jpg

img0326xe8.jpg

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Only the two top images loaded for me, My poor internet connection due to bad weather.

I love Macro photography, And I could only see your top two photographys, But I love them.

I'll work on the internet and post back when I can see them all.

What Camera have you got?

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

Only the two top images loaded for me, My poor internet connection due to bad weather.

I love Macro photography, And I could only see your top two photographys, But I love them.

Hope it loads for you. :)

And I have a Canon Powershot A540 6.0MP. And some of the photos (including the first one) are taken with a +4 Macro Lens.

Meh, I want a +10. I should get one already. :-k

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

And I have a Canon Powershot A540 6.0MP. And some of the photos (including the first one) are taken with a +4 Macro Lens.

Ah yay, They loaded.

Some of those are really amazing, I love the one which your family and friends agreed on, It's a really nice photography.

Some are a wee bit out of focus though, Overall wicked photographs.

Mind if I ask what country you are from?

I've got a 10.1Mp camera, Go for it.

+4 Macro lense?

I'll do some research, I'd like to buy a more 'marcoey' lense ::'

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

Ah yay, They loaded.

Some of those are really amazing, I love the one which your family and friends agreed on, It's a really nice photography.

Mind if I ask what country you are from?

I've got a 10.1Mp camera, Go for it.

+4 Macro lense?

I'll do some research, I'd like to buy a more 'marcoey' lense ::'

Naw I meant I want a +10 Macro Lense. I honestly have no need for a 6+ higher MP camera, until I get a way to make 3x5ft posters, I don't need that much quality.

I live in the USA to let you know.

Thanks, that means alot to me. ::'