Werid thing that happend to me

rise

Ok well it was a normal day i just got home from school and i decided to logg onto rs when i logged on i was in fally with nothing on i was like hmm this is weird i know i logged off in edgville, but the weird part is nothing in my bank has been touched the only things i lost were the things i was nat crafting with glory pouches ess and such

so do you think it was the work of a hacker or did my character somehow die after i logged of(btw i know that i pressed the logg out botton and not just closed the browser)

and do you think i should change my pass and recovery ?'s

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

:uhh: dunno...strange maybe you got hacked, do yuo have a bank pin? if so virus scan computer then change pass and recoveries, if you don't have a bank pin still virus scan etc but then it's just weird...maybe a friend or sibling did it too scare you?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

yes i do have a bank pin and i changed my pass and recovery ?'s but if i have key logger it doesnt really matter

wow are you seriously that dumb? you have a bank pin... so nothing in your bank was touched, the stuff you had in your inventory wasnt there... cause they didnt need a pin... yes you go hacked -.- and why wouldnt you change your pass?

im sorry but this is rediculous...

yes i do have a bank pin and i changed my pass and recovery ?'s but if i have key logger it doesnt really matter

wow are you seriously that dumb? you have a bank pin... so nothing in your bank was touched, the stuff you had in your inventory wasnt there... cause they didnt need a pin... yes you go hacked -.- and why wouldnt you change your pass?

yeah im seriously that dumb

It isn't rediculous. The only things he lost were runecrafting supplies. He could of very easily been attacked by a random event right as he logged out which could of killed him before he auto logged. Since he was in edgeville and runecrafting I assume he was using the abyss which would of given him a skull so he would of lost everything in his inventory.

@Rise - If nothing else was tried to cancel your bank pin and gain access to your bank, then you probably don't have anything to worry about. Just to be safe you could go ahead and change your password, or just monitor your account and check the IP after you login for the next few days to see if a different IP than yours is trying to gain access to your account.

It isn't rediculous. The only things he lost were runecrafting supplies. He could of very easily been attacked by a random event right as he logged out which could of killed him before he auto logged. Since he was in edgeville and runecrafting I assume he was using the abyss which would of given him a skull so he would of lost everything in his inventory.

yes i was skulled but i pressed te accual logg out botton and i had a ring of life on with would have saved me at least one and i doubt i would have been attacked buy a random once then ring of life telles me and i am attacked again

He probably didn't get hacked. A hacker would have walked his character to the bank and try to get in. And he wouldn't have taken the time to walk his character back to Fally death spawn spot.

If you didn't actually see yourself log out, you probably didn't log out properly, stayed logged on, a random plant hit you, your ring of life saved you, then the poison got you.

With the poison hitting you, I'm not sure inactiviy-log-out would happen.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

what part of fally did you spawn in? If you respawned in the middle of the castle, you probably died.

But I'd still take anti-hack procedures.

well i know i died because my prayer was recarged

mabey the hacker got mad cause all i had was pouches and they killed me lol

ok now i know that someone was on my account for sure because my friend told me that he saw me on this morning. witch is very odd bcause my privet was turned off and still is hmm...

Once i figured out that i had a keylogger (I couldn't get rid of it and didn't have the money for techies) I just kept with my bank pin (changing once every 5 days) and banked all items when i logged off. It seems like a hassle but if you can't get rid of a keylogger it's the only way to stay safe.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

The same thing happened to me a while back. I was training on Otherworldly beings (silly me, I was trying to get a Dragon Medium Helm), and I logged out normally, and when I logged back in the next day I was standing in Falador castle, and I kept 3 items and lost a whole bunch of other stuff. I assumed I was hacked, but now that the same thing has happened to another person I'm not so sure... I just changed my password and recovery questions though and it never happened again, so that's probably the best thing you can do.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

If your keylogged run a virus scan and ad-aware. It'll find it :x

No use in doing recoveries if you have a keylogger. If you do that your totally screwed. They will then have your recoveries too. Delete the keylogger THEN use recoveries...

lucky you=)

bank pin saved you

If you had taken the time to read the topic before posting.. you would of found out that he probably wasn't hacked, he had died. A hacker would of left him at the bank not in falador. Only dieing would put you in falador.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

ok well i did a virus scan and nothing came up( i used norton antivirus btw) mabey there was a random then i logged but it attacked em still some how who knows