.::Herblore::. The Guide

lv3god

You can also get in to the final room of the Yanille Agility Dungeon and take on Salarin the Twisted. He's got a rare drop of Sinister Key that opens a chest in that dungeon for 9 herbs. 2 harralanders, 3 ranarrs, 1 irit, 1 avantoe, 1 kwuarm, 1 torstol, plus of course you get poisoned but that's nothing a quick antip won't fix.

Even better, in between Salarin respawns, you can slay vanilla Chaos Druids just like anywhere else.

Word of warning, you can only hurt Salarin with Strike spells. Bring a couple hundreds Mind runes plus whatever else to cast your preferred elemental version of Strike.

xlorp.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'd reccomend killing water elementals for vials...

Have you ever actually tried that? It is terrible xp and they drop very few vials. They do drop them, but not in any decent quantity at all. That ranting aside, they might be good if you are only a casual herbie trainer, nah. Go buy out the Ardo shop if yu dont need that many at once. It is much faster.

A great way to fill vials is the new lunar spell humidity - fills all your vials in under 5 secs and looks amazing.

Great guide btw - im gonna focus on getting 57 herblore and finishing fairy tale pt. 2 :D

Alternate Philosophy:

"Things just happen. What the hell"

obliviousvk7.png

Hey guys, the reason this guide doesn't have this stuff is because its soooo old and I havn't updated it, too busy with IRL and stuff and non-herby stuff on RS.

Also worked on my other rune pure guide :):)

Who wants an update? I really might if people want it >_<

Also theres a very good guide already in here lol. I could make mine better easily but it takes time >_<

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

- Grown your own seeds via Farming. You cansave alot of money via this, it can even be a good way to make money if you buy the seeds cheap and sell the herbs off. For example buy Ranarr seeds 20K each and you get a harvest of say 6 Herbs. 6 x 7 = 42K! Doubled your money right there or saved yourself alot of money. You can do this with any herb you want, but only if you have the correct farming level. (Thanks to Mamong for the suggestion Wink)

Grow

Herbs

Can save

:wink:

And also nice guide ^^, its not perfect, but its on its way.

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png

Pretty nice guide.

My biggest tip: once you can make them, super sets are the best / most lucrative way to gain herblore exp. But you'll need tons of white berries. (Newt eyes are easy to get, and limps can be found in bulk pretty easily.)

If I were you, I'd emphasize the importance of 59 farming, and collecting as many whiteberries as possible. Even before you have the herby level to make super defense. I've collected thousands (no exaggeration) and I'm still always running out. They're free once you can grow them, and yet if you try to buy them from other players, they're as much as 1k each.

GET 59 FARMING!! GROW TONS OF WHITEBERRIES! EVEN IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM YET!! VERY IMPORTANT!! NOW MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN!! :P

-Zandalf, 82 herblore

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

UGH guys sorry havn't been getting on RS much lately with block exams coming up and stuff, I'll try to update it on the holidays and stuff :):)

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

• 8 months later...